Why?

* this is the flashback continued*

*Gabe's pov*
                           "Son are you listening" asked the police officer, I think he was pretty hot if I say myself. His rugged face and tight uniform let's you see all of his abs and and lean figure, of course being me and being on laughing gas.
                                                                   "Your hot" I said as he smiled weaky " thanks, can you tell me what happened". Then I felt my body growing tired, before anything else could happen I fell asleep.

* a few hours later*.

                  "Gabe are you ready to go" asked my mom peeking in to the hospital bathroom. " mom get out"! I yelled while biting my cheek to hide my blush. "And yes I am almost done". After I finished putting on my change of clothes.

As we left to leave in the car I plugged in my ear buds in and played no good by ally Brooke.

****
         When we got home I ran up my stairs to my bedroom  and watched movies on hulu. And fall asleep. 

*End of flashback*

Present day three weeks later
Day after the text.

As I got out of my car to into the school my best friend Hailey( the only person that's knows I am gay) yelled" Gabe did you hear about the series on hulu that's about to come out"?. "No what's it called". Then I realized that asking was I was done for.
" it's called love victor". She said bouncing off the walls
"I check it out". I said so monotone that it puts squidward to shame.

Sorry it's so short, I try to make longer next time.😃