•Chapter Five, The Misunderstanding(Daichi's POV)•

{Daichi's POV}
I woke up to a soft pair of lips on mine, Suga. I didn't dare complain, if this was how it was going to be every morning, or at least every morning for the week, then I'll enjoy every second. I'll especially enjoy just that bit of embarrassment he shows right after I kiss back, just like he did now.

Once Suga pulled away, I seen a light pink dust spread across his cheeks as I smiled.

"Is that your version of a 'good morning'? If so, I like it." I chuckled. Suga just groaned and continued on to bury his face in my chest. It made me feel fuzzy and the feeling would never get old.

"Shhhhh.." Was the only response I got, to which I chuckled again.

"Come on Suga, if you fall asleep again we'll be late." There was silence after that, I knew I was right, and he did too.

With that, we both had gotten up and out of bed. We started to get changed and all was normal until I noticed Suga took a little peak. Once he noticed he got caught, I watched his face flush a dark red as he looked away and I just laughed. I don't know why he's still so embarrassed over it, he's got all right to look.

I'm all his.

Once we were finished getting changed, we both headed downstairs and to the kitchen. Before I could say I was making breakfast, Suga beat me to it this time and said he was gonna make us pancakes for breakfast. He was lucky I was feeling nice or I would've told him to take a seat and wait for me to make breakfast..

{3rd POV}
After the two finished eating, they had gotten ready and left. Walking to school hand in hand as per usual. A comfortable silence had filled the air for the new lovers as they walked.

Once arriving at school however, they shared a small and sweet, love-filled kiss before going their separate ways. All during class, Daichi couldn't get his mind off Suga once again. He wanted to see him again, hold him, kiss him and tell him just how much he cared for him. Suga was his world, and seeing him every day was always the best part of waking up every day. Suga was the reason he woke up every day. It was all him. No one else, just him, just.. Suga..

{Daichi's POV}

ring ring ring

As the bell for lunch rang, I collected my things and stood up, getting ready to leave and meet Suga for lunch as I had done every day. As everyone was filing out, I noticed someone stayed, a smaller girl with short black hair and glasses. I was just going to shrug it off until she stopped me as I planned on leaving the class.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I got by?" I tried to be polite about it, but it didn't work, she didn't move.

She looked rather nervous, and seemed to be embarrassed too.

"S-Sorry Daichi, I just, there was something I wanted to tell you.." she mumbled the 'there was something I wanted to tell you..' but I still heard it.

As I could've sworn I heard faint footsteps, I went to speak.

"Alright, well would you mind making it qui-"

I was cut off when I felt another pair of lips on mine, my eyes went wide and I pulled away quickly, again, feeling as though I heard footsteps.

"I really like you Daichi, and I wanted to know if you'd maybe.. maybe go out with me..?"

I sighed softly, still offering a soft smile afterwards though.

"I'm sure you're a great person and all, but I've got a boyfriend who means the world to me. Apologies."