But he felt this too soon beacuse as the song changed he felt two arms wrapping around his waist from behind, making him flinch.

He turned abruptly, coming face to face with a male. He seemed in his late twenties, a annoying smirk was present on his face. The same Wonho had, and Taehyung know it's a red signal.

He tried moving away from the stranger, a forced smile on his face, he know it's okay for people to dance around in clubs, but he don't like it. But the stranger didn't seem to get it.

"Come on doll, let's enjoy ourself a bit." He said coolly, the smirk making Taehyung disgusted. The stranger moved towards him, his face hovering over, Taehyung tried again fighting the grip.

"Let go of me." He yelled, but the other seem to not get the message, smirking more. He moved his face more close but suddenly his body was pulled away forcefully, Taehyung looked up and smiled from relief.

"Dude fuck off." Sehun yelled, his face controlled in anger, the stranger was ready to fight, but Sehun again held him by collar, so the man tsked and looked at Taehyung with a glare and with that walked off.

Sehun glared at his back and turned back to Taheyung,
"Are you okay?" He placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, who nodded a little, bitting his lips.

"Don't worry he won't come back." Sehun smiled, handling him a cold drink. Taheyung thanked the other, drinking and with that they both again started dancing together. After an hour or so Sehun got a call from Jinyoung saying that Jackson passed out in the washroom.

So Sehun and Taehyung walked to them, and literally Jackson was passed out and Jinyoung was holding him with difficulty.
"This guy really gives me headache, I swear I'm gonna beat his ass at home." Jinyoung cursed, handling the passed out Jackson to Sehun.

Taehyung chukled at that, himself tired now. Suddenly Jackson started making noises as he gonna throw up. Sehun moving away from him.
"Wat-er" Jackson mumbled sleepy, and the three looked at each other. Taehyung thought and decided he will bring as Sehun is practically holding the asleep boy.

"Are you sure you can?" Jinyoung mumbled as Sehun was also doubting it.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Taehyung assured and turned around, walking till the counter. As he turned, someone took a hold of his wrist, he looked back and it was the same stranger from before.

"Let go of my hand." Taehyung tried but the other only smirked and started dragging him through the crowd, Taehyung yelling at him, he looked around but people were too busy in their own world to give a damn, tears stared pouring in his eyes, he should have stayed home.

He yelled and cried to be free but the other dragged him till they were out of the club, Taehyung scared as they got away from people, the ugly feeling bubbling inside.

The stranger let go of him till they were away from people. Taehyung hissing at his now red little bruised wrists, he tried running but the male again pulled him by the waist.
"Your boyfriend is not here to disturb us doll, so what say." The man groaned, face moving close to Taehyung, he turned his head away, closing his eyes crying.

"Please..." Taehyung mumbled, as the stranger pressed his nose against Taehyung's cheek, smirking and pushing his body more on the poor boy who was trembling by the horror of what will happen next.
"I'm gonna fuck you so good doll, you'll beg for more huh." His words disgusted Taehyung, he don't want to experience this other. Praying for someone to help him.
This is all his fault, his fucking fault.

The man lifted his hand to Taehyung neck, hands wondering forcefully around his body, pulling his shirt down to reveal his collarbones, Taehyung tried shouting but the man's other hand covered his mouth, Taehyung tried fighting, helplessly shaking in the disgusting touches.

As he felt a little touch at his neck, it was away the next moment, the man body pulled away from him and dropped to the ground harshly. Taehyung opened his eyes, shocked and breathing heavenly.

And his soul left his body when he saw Mr. Jeon in front of him, and the look on the other's face was enough for Taehyung to take few steps back. The same anger and hatred was present on his face as the day he beat Wonho.

But now it was more dangerous, more wild and Taehyung know the result of this will be not good.
Mr. Jeon stared at him with hard eyes and then turned slowly towards the man on the ground, and like a possessed spirit attack him with strong punches.

Taehyung watched them in horror, his teacher beating the other like a mad man. The other bleeding by now, but Mr. Jeon punches were not flattering, each making the man to cough blood, his eyes closing slowly.

Taehyung was feeling more dizzy now, why must this always happens to him. But he know he should stop the other, or Mr. Jeon will surely killed the man.

He with shaking hands moved towards the other, Mr. Jeon practically was making the other to fight to be alive, now choking the man with a mad glint in his eyes, pulling out the phone from the man's pocket, showing it in his pants.

Taehyung gulped, his vision little blur, with wavering steps moved towards them and slowly placed his hands on Mr. Jeon shoulder, the said male harshly turning towards him.
The madness was still on his features, and Taehyung don't know if he should feel relieved or scared.

He looked down at the bleeding male, who didn't seem to be breathing, eyes turning away from the gore sight, Mr. Jeon moved towards him, pulling him forward with a hold on his elbow.

"I told you." Taehyung don't know how to breath as how the other was speaking and staring at him. "I fucking told you not to go out." His voice was so distant yet making Taehyung weak in legs, sometimes thinking the other is a demon by how dangerous he looks. And now it was on another level.

He don't get yo explain anything as Mr. Jeon harshly dragged him to his car, opening the back seat and roughly pushing him inside, Taehyung falling on the seat, wide teary eyes begging for the other to say something, as this was killing him.

But Mr. Jeon only glared at him with the same cold and now murderous eyes and closed the door loudly, getting in the front, starting the car, driving in a speed Taehyung had to hold the door, too afraid now.

Finally the car stopped in front of his house, Mr. Jeon geot out and pulling him again harshly by elbow, dragging him till his door, kicking it with so much force that is opened, much to Taehyung horror. The other was behaving way too wild and dangerous. Like a beast.

Mr. Jeon then turned his eyes on him, pining the other by the most menacing glare and moved forward as he threw the shaking boy on the bed, Taehyung body colliding with the mattress roughly. He tried moving back as Mr. Jeon went and closed the door.

And Taehyung can only pray for this nightmare of night to end soon.

~☆~