Chapter 27

Double update!

■■■■

The bright neon lights were already be seen from the parking, the club seem a lot big and crowded than he expected, many drunk people exiting and passing by him, making him gulp. He looked beside him, Jackson was practically bouncing on his legs, way more excited and Jinyoung was way too done with him.

He looked around and there were people of his age in majority than other, he had a not so peaceful day, so he just hope that at least this will help him relax, Sehun chuckled beside him.

"Don't worry. You'll have a blast tonight." He joked, Taehyung smiling at that. He looked at his phone last time, pocketing it properly not to loose it. Not again giving attention to the numerous number of missed calls flashing on the screen.

As expected the smell of alcohol and sweat greeted him in a hug as they entered,  making him force to not gag, their were people dancing wildly on the dance floor, some sitting around the bar, drinking. Taehyung forced his eyes away when he saw people making out on a couch, the males hand wondering way more then needed on other's body.

It was a typical club he saw in movies, though the music was good, and the dishes on menu seem quite intriguing.
Jackson patted his shoulder, turning him and they walked till they sat on some stools, a bartender instantly attending them.
"So Taehyung what you gonna have?" Jinyoung asked loud, his voice not clear in the loud music.
"Umm I actually don't know." Taehyung replied embarrassingly, Sehun smiled at him, and turned to ordered two mild beer for them.

"You should start with something light." And Taehyung was glad for it, he knew this shit tastes weird, but a try can't harm so.
Jackson and Jinyoung chuckled beside them, already gulping their weird colour drinks.

Taehyung took little sips from his drink, it was not that bitter, but though not his cup of tea. And the snacks with them were much better.
"Come on we should dance." Jackson yelled, practically pulling Jinyoung with him, who turned towards Taehyung, eyes shouting 'you too'. Taehyung slowly got up, he loves dancing so he should enjoy this.

Sehun also joined them, four of them moving towards the centre, they started moving thier body with rhythm, the JJ couple dancing on each other, a little shamelessly.

Taheyung enjoined himself, people around were not giving a damn about others, so he danced freely, laughing and giggling at attempts of Sehun trying to copy his steps.
Jackson and Jinyoung were now grinding on each other, making Sehun and Taehyung to turn around both of them fake gagging.

Sehun held his hand and led them little away, and they continued dancing, though Taehyung was feeling little dizzy now, he can see Sehun was having a protective eyes around, making sure no one get too close to him. And Taehyung was more than glad for that.

"I'm feeling little thirsty." Taehyung shouted over the music, Sehun moving his ears near his head, he then looked around.
"You wait here I'll bring something for you." He yelled, Taehyung nodded, body swaying with the music, sweat running from his forehead.

"Don't go anywhere. I'll back." Sehun again warned, Taehyung laughing at the parent mode. He then looked around, their were no signs of Jinyoung and Jackson, Sehun had already told him they must be fucking in a bathroom stall.

Taehyung closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in the music, it was so long after he danced freely, enjoyed out with his friends,
A certain thought away from his mind.