Chapter Six.

Recap...

Juvia has defeated one of the Dark Guild members, but little did she know she was being watched. Will the dark guild member catch up to Juvia attack with revenge for the lost of his comrade?

The man watched as the bluenette water Mage running along with her comrade back to her guild. The man in the distance had thick brunette hair hick was spiked in all different directions, a bit messy. His eyes were small and dark.

The man known as Salin, the Dark Guild Fire Fox second in command standing his grounds as his black cloak blow fiercely in the cool misty air.

Salin stood in front of the man who once was a foxfire magic Mage, but now laid lifeless on the ground.

"Calvin, your efforts are greatly appreciated...here in the forest I give you entiral sleep..." Salin said as he reached in his pocket and released a pich of fire dust onto the body. Calvin the Fox fire Mage dissolved to ash and sunder as the wind brush the remains away,"Goodbye brother..." a single tear escaped Salin's eye as he turned.

Salin's motives consist of revenges, and is thoughts were sadistic. Cruse that bluenette water mage, and cruse fairytail.

At the guild.

Juvia and Gray arrived at the guild in which to their surprise hasn't been attacked yet. They open the doors and everyone agreed with,"Juvia! Gray! Are you guys okay!?"

"Juvia has defeated the dark guild member who destroyed the village and the lives of the villagers. It will be before long that the Fire Fox Dark Guild will come to Fairy Tail for revenge ." Juvia announced with surety.

Makarov stood high on a rafter of the guild as he anounced,"LAXUS!" Makarov commened.

Laxus appeared from behind a door with his arms crossed with the thunder league behind him.

"I want you and your team ontop of the roof of the guild and keep a look out." Makarov said.

"You got it gramps." Laxus said as Bickslow stuck his tongue out in agreement.

"Team Natsu, I want you all out in front of the guild surrounding it. And the rest of you, I want you all in town. And if you see anyone with a Fire Fox insignia alert everyone using Warren's telepathic mage. Warren you'll say here and keep track of everyone. Now go my children! DEFEND FAIRYTAIL!"