"Hey P! How's Budapest?" 

"Omg girl it's amazing, you would love it here. Elliot would love it here."

I smiled at her words. "How are you doing?"

She sighed. "You know? I miss him so much, but this trip has brought me closure I didn't think I could get. I feel really close to him, you know?"

"I'm so happy you got to do this. You deserved that closeness, you needed the closure. He would want it that way."

There was a short pause.

"I met someone..." she almost whispered.

I sat up, gasping. "You WHAT!?!?" 

"I know I know I know! We met in London and he followed me to Hungary and now Budapest, we've been travelling together for months now and oh my god Juliet he's so amazing! I was thinking when I come down in a few weeks for the concert I could take him to use the third ticket, introduce you guys, would you be open to that?"

"YEEEESSSSSSSS PIAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD YES YES YES!" I screamed, jumping up and down on my bed excitedly. "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I KNEW YOU WOULD FIND SOMEONE WHEN YOU LEFT! Okay tell me everything, what's his name, what's he like, where's he from?"

She laughed wickedly as she began. "Ok, so. His name is Flynn, he's from London, has an adorable little accent. He's a year older and is studying business and economics, super smart. He's that tall handsome vibe, gorgeous blonde hair and amazing hazel eyes, I cannot WAIT for you to meet him!" she ranted, clearly head over heels for this man.

"Pia you sound so happy! I can't wait to meet this mystery man!"

"I can't either. But I gotta run, we have a train to catch. I love you Jules!"

"Love you more, P!"

I sat with a smile on my face for what seemed like ages thinking about Pia finding happiness with this dude. It made me so happy to know she had made her own happiness in wake of her brother's passing. She deserved it.

I eventually began to get ready for my date, having an hour left. I jumped in the shower and blowdried my hair, applied some natural makeup, and the perfume Rose and Jasper got me.

I threw on a lacy green miniskirt and white long sleeved sweater to keep myself warm. I paired it with some black ankle boots and my usual jewellery, before braiding a section of my hair over the front in a headband-like hairdo. That would do it.

Pretty much right on time, I heard Jared arriving and dad letting him in downstairs

"Hey, handsome." I called as I skipped down the final step and jumped into his arms, letting him spin me around. 

"You look gorgeous as always, Julio." he said, planting a kiss on my lips.

He wore beige chino shorts and a short sleeved black button up, casual and handsome. "So do you, I love this shirt on you."