45: Black Lives Matter

In light of all the recent events that have been happening, I thought I would amplify the message: BLACK LIVES F*CKING MATTER!

Please take a moment to consider the innocent black people like Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Tony McDade and hundreds more that have been murdered. They were just being human beings, running, driving, in their home, and were killed for the color of their skin. Racism in America, and around the world for that matter, needs to end.
I strongly encourage all of you to take action. Raise awareness on social media, call your representatives and police stations, donate to non-profit charities, educate yourself and do whatever you can to fight for justice.

I myself am a person of color, but I am not black. I will never understand the pain that my black friends are going through, but I still stand in solidarity with them. I am aware of my privilege and am only here to raise awareness and give a platform to my black sisters and brothers.
I personally joined some volunteers in my town to paint signs and hang them by our train station. I hope that they raise awareness to systemic racism in my town, which is predominantly white, and helps the black peoples in town feel supported. If you are black, feel free to tell me what else I can do to help. I am not in your position and I don't want to assume that I know what you feel like or what you need.

🎨 Copic markers, Micron pen, white Sakura jelly roll pen, washi tape, Strathmore sketch paper📆 Jun 2nd, 2020

📆 Jun 2nd, 2020

Before I end, I just want everyone to know that you are loved. If anyone tries to spread hate on this page, it will not be tolerated. My account is a safe space despite race, gender, sexuality, religion, etc. I might not understand your pain, but I am here for each and every one of you. Don't be afraid to message me if you need anything. ❤️