16: Athletic

I just wanted to share this reference sheet of an old OC that I want to revive. Her name is Athletic and she's part of the IC society. A few years ago, JCWine started a trend called "IC" OCs so I created this girlie to be a part of it. I only drew her like once and the whole thing was over quickly.

Recently, Jace and some other friends have brought the IC OCs back to life through a Webtoon called IC Society. I don't know all the artists and writers who are working on it currently, but kudos to them! Their Webtoon is incredible. To join the excitement, I decided to redraw Athletic.

As you can assume by the name, she is a talented athlete that excels in every sport she's ever played. She is incredibly fast and generally outruns the boys. Although she doesn't look it, Athletic is hella strong and maybe she's slightly underweight, but she's all muscle. Athletic is hard-working, competitive and energetic. She's the type who never seems to run out of energy, and when she does, you do not want to be around her. She can be short-tempered and isn't afraid to start a fight. Her mind works well strategically and she's a quick-thinker; street-smart, but not the brightest when it comes to school. Athletic is unable to sit still or focus on anything for more than a minute and struggles to pay attention in class. Her GPA is low considering that she's not a dumb kid. After years of trying and extra help, she's given up on doing well in school and is more rebellious towards teachers. Athletic often cuts class and ends up in detention more than anyone would expect. Currently, she is a student in Class 2A at IC Academy. She has many friends in her class, but many enemies just the same. Athletic is chatty and outgoing, doesn't mind being the center of attention and is a trustworthy friend. She may be surrounded by people a lot, but Athletic doesn't have many close relationships. She may not always come across as the kindest, but Athletic is loyal and dependable. Although she looks innocent on the outside, Athletic's rough childhood has made her strong and bold.

📆 Sep 21, 2018🎨 Copic markers, Micron pens, Staedtler colored pens, white Sakura jelly roll pen, Strathmore sketch paper

📆 Sep 21, 2018
🎨 Copic markers, Micron pens, Staedtler colored pens, white Sakura jelly roll pen, Strathmore sketch paper

Alright, that's all I got for now. Please go check out IC Society on Webtoons! 😉