"Hmm..." Emiko rolled her eyes and stood up herself.

"You just gotta use your head." She flicked his forehead.

"Owie..." Kaminari grumbled and rubbed his forehead. Emiko just rolled her eyes but was still smiling.

"Here." She held out her hand. Kaminari beamed and grabbed her hand. 

"Now..." Kaminari grinned. Emiko eyed him skeptically. 

"What?"

"Tag! Wait-, darn it!" He groand as Emiko swiftly dodged it. 

"You and your stupid quirk. We aren't allowed to use them when we play!" He whined, Emiko just shrugged her shoulders.

"Then you wouldn't of cheated." Emiko's quirk allowed her to have enhanced agility. So, she could dodge things really fast. It was a great quirk.

"I didn't cheat!"

"And here we go again..." She muttured. "Let's just play tag, unless, you're not fast enough!"

"Hey!" Kaminari sprinted after Emiko. Both laughing. Kaminari opened his eyes and his smile was quickly wiped off his face. His eyes went wide with fear and he froze up. He couldn't move. It was like he was in a trance.

They had run down a hill without realizing it. And he ran right into the middle of the street.

A red car was barreling towards him. His mind screamed for him to move, but his body wasn't responding.

The car was getting closer. It wasn't slowing down. A faint shout sounded through his ears, bringing him out of his trance. But it was too late.

BAM!

Kaminari's eyes were squeezed shut. He braced for the pain. But it didn't come.

H-Huh?

He slowly opened his eyes. He was laying on the soft grass next to the road.

Bu-, How...?

He shakily stood up and looked around. He saw that the car was gone before he noticed... it. His hands flew to his face and his legs moved before he could fully comprehend what was going on.

"EMIKO!!!!"

There she was. Laying, dead, on the pavement. Crimson blood was pooling around her. Her hair was matted to her face and her eyes were open. They were glazed over and dark. Cold. Empty.

The light that once thrived inside her eyes was gone.

"Nononononononono....." Kaminari mumbled to himself, dropping to his knees beside her. His hands kept on raising halfway ot his mouth then dropping and reaching out to her. It was like his arms had a mind of their own. Kaminari pulled himself together as much as he could with seeing his best friend dead on the floor in front of him and himself only being 8 years old.

Shakily, Kaminari reached out towards her neck to feel for a pulse.

Nothing. He pulled back with so much force that he fell backwards. But, he quickly scrambled up again.

"This can't be happening..."

But it did, and it was all his fault.

Flashback over

After Emiko, he was reluctant to reach out to others. But, he eventually did. He used sewing and designing as a coping mechinism. But now, its more of a hobby. It does help him with stress and difficult thoughts. It escpecially helps him when his parents aren't home.

No, again, he doesn't get abused or something like that.

Kaminari's parents are rich. Like crazy rich. Like Crazy Rich Asians rich.

Both his mom and his dad run very successful businesses. Kaminari's mom runs the largest modeling agency in the world. And his dad runs the best security buisness in Japan. So, yeah, pretty loaded.

But, it didn't always make life easy for him. Kaminari always had to do things and learn things by himself. He didn't get much money from his parents, only when he needed it desperately. 

He was always kept hidden from the public. Obviously, rumors did surface about him, and they were confirmed by his parents after a bunch of pressure from the media. But, they only know that their kid is a teenage boy. That's literally it. Not much, I know. And all three of them plan on keeping it that way,

The only people who know who Kaminari is, are his 5 bodyguards, for his job, of course, and the very few workers in the house. Both his and his parents. 

Yep, he lives in his own house. It would be pretty suspicous if a teenage boy who looks like the owner of the largest model agency in the world, who is also rumored to have a son around his age, was seen leaving the house multiple times. It'd be pretty obvious.

So, once Kaminari's career picked up at around age 11, he bought his own house and lives there to this day. Now, you might be wondering, 'Wouldn't it be pretty weird for a literal adult to let an 11 year old boy design the clothes that they're going to showcase on models?' Well, there's a reason his mom's company is the largest in the world. 

Usually, he lets his mom get the measurements for him, though he has met the top five male and female models, now that he's met Shinsou, Hatsume, and Awase. 

But, due to the whole, being a really successful buisness owner, Kaminari's parents aren't really free or home a lot. Combined with the fact that Kaminari literally lives in a differen't household, they don't see each other very much. Usually only about once or twice a year. 

With his parents not being there from an early age and his first and best friend dying in front of him because of his own actions, Kaminari isn't really good at making friends. But, he's been getting better. He made friends with almost everyone in 1-A.

Of course, they don't know anything about Emiko. He's only ever told Pansy. Although, now that he thought about it, he did have another friend. 

Motoki Sando.

He had dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. They were great friends. He was nice and smart. They were besties for one year. Until, Kaminari decided to tell Motoki about his fashion career. He thought that Motoki would still be friends with him.

He did. But, he became more clingy, demanded money, and threatened to spill his secret if Kaminari didn't give him what he wanted. 

Thankfully, Kaminari's dad found out and pulled a few favors from certain people he's worked with until he found someone with a memory erasing quirk. Basically, he had the person erase Motoki's memory of Kaminari's secret and their friendship. 

Motoki was confused at first. Two years of his life seemed like they were missing. Everything was blank, but Kaminari's dad jumped in and said that he hit his head, slipping down the stairs and got slight amnesia.

Long story short, Kaminari had two friends who both really shook him up and he now has trust issues. Add on a few failed relationships...

Not too pretty. Kaminari's slowly getting over them but his classmates have gotten a little too nosy about his home life. Or his life outside of school in general, but he took care of that. I mean, he would be suspicious, too. Though, he's pretty certain that he gave a good and reasonable explanation and they are out of his personal life. 

"Sir." Pansy pulled Kaminari out of his thoughts.

"Yes, Pansy?" He annunciated her name earning him a slight eyeroll. At least it's something.

"There's a car pulling into the driveway." They're here. He took in a few deep breaths and let himself smile.

"Alrighty," He stood up. "Let's get this show on the road."