Chapter 1

Sophia was a senior in high school at 18 years old she stands at 5' 5 with medium brown hair and blue/grey eyes and average looks. Sophia had larger breasts that made the other girls in school jealous and unfortunately would get bullied because of it.

Sophia was sitting in her 2nd to the last class that happened to be a study period. The thought process of the last period was so that if students were behind on studies or wanted to work on their homework they could get ahead during this time. It was a new thing her school added and from what Sophia could tell it was just a "Social" class because all students did was talk to each other rather than study.

Sophia herself took that time to read books rather than study. Sophia also really disliked this class because of who she had to take it with. Sophia had to take this class with one of her biggest bullies Ava and her minions Harper and Mary. Ava to be honest was flat chested and Sophia believes that is why she hounded on Sophia so much. Ava also did not bully anyone else but Sophia! It was unfair as Sophia has been nothing but nice to everyone including Ava!

Even though Ava was flat chested she made that up with her height and her beauty. Ava was a gorgeous 6'2 with long blonde hair and captivating bright green eyes. All the boys fell at her feet rather than Sophia and that made her even more confused as to why she got bullied by her. Avas minions Harper and Mary were twins that were almost as beautiful as Ava. They were both were at 5'9 with black hair. Harper had short black hair whereas Mary had hers long.

Sophia sat in her 2nd to last class of the day reading her favorite fantasy books. Although Sophia was trying to focus on her book across the room she could hear Ava and her minions quietly talking and giggling while they kept looking her way. It bothered Sophia to no end. She knew they were probably planning something for her at the end of the day.

As the bell rang letting all the students know they were done with school for the day Sophia quickly packed up her stuff and ran out the classroom. Sophia decided that it would be best to just skip her last class and go home now. That way she can avoid Ava and her gang. Yes it was cowards way out but she didn't care! She just wanted to be left alone from Ava.

Sophia quickly went to her locker to grab the rest of her things to head out. She was almost done packing her backpack when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Sophia dropped her stuff and quickly turned around to expect to see Ava and her gang behind her but only saw Ben.
Ben was a boy that Sophia had a huge crush on but didn't want to say anything to him in fear of rejection. Also Ava had a huge crush on Ben too based on the way she always flirted with him. So in order to avoid any more drama with Ava she didn't do anything.

"Are you already leaving for the day?" asked Ben. Sophia blushed as she pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "ya, i am not feeling so good. So i figured it would be best if i go home now" Ben looked at Sophia with concern "I am sorry to hear that. Do you want me to drive you home so you don't have to walk all that way" While Sophia was flattered she began to pale as she saw Ava and her minions walking by glaring at her and walking out of sight.

"Are you ok? you know what let me go to my locker real quick and grab my things and i will drive you home" Ben said getting worried with Sophia's sudden change. "No! i...i mean no that's ok. I think it might be good for me if i walk home." Sophia said panicking that if Ava saw that she would probably kill her.

"Are you sure?" Ben asked not sure of Sophia's answer "Yes, I am totally fine. I really would prefer to walk home" said Sophia, trying to fake a smile. Ben sighed "ok, but if you change your mind here is my number. I will drive to you if you need me too" Ben then handed Sophia his number. "I will '' said Sophia as Ben walked away waving at each other
Sophia really hoped Ava did not see what just happened otherwise she will probably be beaten up or humiliated. She thought as she picked up her stuff she dropped on the floor when Ben scared her and shut her locker. Sophia then exited the school and started to walk home.