Chapter 2

'Today was clearly not her day' thought Sophia as she was walking past the school ground fence and seeing Ava and her gang behind the chain link fence and in the trees. Sophia was hoping if she just kept her eyes down and walked past them they might let her go unfortunately today seemed to be getting worse and worse.

"Hey you!" screamed Ava while her and her gang ran up to Sophia. "What do you think you're doing talking to Ben. Who do you think you are?!" yelled Ava in Sophia's face. Sophia was so scared of Ava that all she did was stare at the ground not saying anything to Ava.

"What? Are you too good to talk to me?! I don't know why Ben likes you anyway!! To me you look just like a baby!" said Ava. Sophia was still so scared that all she did was stand there staring at the floor shaking, getting more scared and scared by Ava's attitude.

"That's it!" yelled Ava dragging Sophia more into the woods. "No! Please don't! Leave me Alone" yelled Sophia "It's too late to beg now. Me and the girls have a plan for a baby like you!" said Ava dragging Sophia to a spot that had a blanket and a bag.

"What is that?" asked Sophia terrified. "You will see soon enough" said Ava with an evil smirk. Sophia was then dragged to the blank and pushed on. Sophia fell to the blanket and before she could get up to run away from Ava. Harper grabbed her left arm and held it down while Mary grabbed her right arm and held it down.

Sophia was now on this blanket helpless as Ava stalked towards her with the evilest smile. "There now that you are mostly secured I think it is time to get to work." Ava then sat on Sophia's stomach so that she could not kick Ava off. "No! Please! let me go" begged Sophia as she started to cry in front of her bullies.

"Awww is the little baby crying?" asked Ava as she grabbed the bag next to Sophia and started to dig around. "Please! I will do anything just let me go" begged Sophia as she cried even harder. "Shut up baby" sneered Ava as she pulled out a pacifier from the bag.

Sophia's eye grew wide as she saw the pacifier. surely Ava didn't plan to put that in her mouth?! thought Sophia as she shut her mouth to prevent that from happening. "look! the little baby thought closing her mouth would make me from putting this in her mouth!" laughed Ava "that's so cute! I bet she thinks if she closes her eyes that will make us disappear too!" said Mary
Ava then plugged Sophia's nose effectively to make her not be able to breath. Sophia held her breath for as long as she could but eventually she opened her mouth gasping for air. With that Ava quickly shoved the pacifier into Sophia's mouth and tying the string attached to the pacifier around her head preventing her from saying anything.

Sophia kept trying to beg Ava to let her go but all that came out was "mmmmfffmmmm" Ava just looked over Sophia triumphantly "Whats that baby? you need a diaper change?" asked Ava. Sophia's eyes went wide as she shook her head left to right yelling "mmmmfffmfmmfmfm" "Alright if baby insists"

Ava then got up and kneeled next to Sophia's waist and unbuttoned her jeans and dragged it down to her feet. "If you kick off these jeans I will take that as you want me to have them. You understand baby!" Sophia quickly stopped kicking her legs and kept still. The last thing that she wanted was to lose her pants completely and have to walk in her underwear.

"Good Baby! Now let's take a look at these underwear! Granny Panties! just like a toddler would wear! Well let's show everyone that you shouldn't be wearing big girl panties and should be wearing diapers! However I will need your full participation on the" Smirked Ava
Ava then pulled out her phone and took a picture of Sophia sucking on her pacifier, her pants around her ankles and her panties on full display. "Now unless the little baby wants me to send this picture to everyone she will do as she is told with NO resistance understand?"

Sophia continued to cry but nodded her head letting Ava know she can do as she pleases. Mary and Harper then let go of Sophia's arms satisfied that she will follow orders now "Good girl!" cooed Ava in a mocking tone as the others laughed at her state. Ava then reached into her bag and pulled out two things. One was a big baby bottle filled with what looked like formula and the other a huge white diaper.

"First let's get baby fed" Ava then untied and removed her pacifier and quickly shoved the bottles nipple in her mouth. "Hold this and start drinking baby. We need to make sure the baby is well fed and make sure that by the time I am done putting on your diaper you are done with this. Otherwise there will be more punishments to come" warned Ava as the other girls laughed at Sophia as she grabbed the baby bottle and started sucking on it quickly and feeling utterly humiliated.

"Does the baby like her ba-ba?" asked Harper as she pulled out her phone and started recording her. Sophia just continued to suck her baby bottle and cry infront of her bullies. "I believe Harper asked you a question baby! do we need to punish you?" Sophia quickly shook her head 'no' "good! i will ask again. Does the little baby like her ba-ba"

defeated Sophia just nodded her head, crying and sucking on the bottle. All the girls erupted with laughter, humiliating Sophia even more. "Now let's get the baby's protection on before she makes a mess" laughed Ava as she kneeled down next to Sophis "Ok Baby lift your butt" cooed Ava. Sophia obediently lifted her butt so that Ava could slide the big diaper under her butt.

"baby better hurry with her bottle" warned Ava. Sophia quickly finished her bottle to prevent anymore humiliation happening to her. "Good girl" said Ava as she took the bottle from Sophia and put back the pacifier in her mouth and tied it back up. Ava then went back to her diaper and pulled the front of the diaper up between her legs and taped the diaper snuggle on her waist.
Sophia now was super confused that Ava just taped a diaper over her underwear. not that she was complaining, if Ava took her underwear off she would be even more mortified. But she was worried that Ava might have more up her sleeve.

"there" smiled Ava at Sophia. Ava then pulled Sophia's jeans back up over her diaper. She had trouble getting it buttoned up again and she was finally able to secure it over her diaper. "Now baby follow us" said Ava getting up and walking away.

Sophia quickly scrambled to get and follow Ava. She knew Harper was still filming her and assumed if she didn't follow them every one would have that video of her getting diapered and sucking on a baby bottle. Ava continued to walk toward the edge of school where there was a small fence to and stood in front of it. Sophia followed her onto the school's property and in front of the fence. Sophia looked over at the school building that stood a distance away hoping that whatever else Ava planned no one could see her.

The fence that the girls stood next to was a smaller fence that went up to Sophias stomach. It wasn't so big that it would prevent people from leaving school but more to let people know where the school's property ended. It also wasn't so tall that you couldn't climb it but was tall enough that if Sophia sat at the top her feet would dangle.

As Sophia was standing their scared of what Ava was about to do Ava just yelled "NOW!" and with that ava reached into her pants and diaper and grabbed her granny panties and yanked on them up to her neck as the twins grabbed Sophia's arms and dragged her over to the chain link fence as Sophia yelled into her pacifier.

Harper and Mary then lifted up Sophia to let Ava hook Sophia's panties each leg holes on the top of the the fence and then tying Sophia's arms on each side of her to the fence. Sophia started crying from both the humiliation and pain as Ava then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles again showing her diapers.

The Bulliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें