Chapter 28: Finding Y/N

Y/N POV:

"Now, we can do this the easy way...or the hard way. And if I were you, I would choose the easy way," he whispered. I shuddered.

"You know I won't tell you shit. I don't even know anything! My dad keeps everything from-" I started to say before he slapped me.

"Don't lie to me girl!! You must know something. I know you know. I'll tell you what, if you tell me, I'll let you live...barely," he said. I stared him down.

"Go...to...hell!" I screamed, breaking out of my ropes and trying to grab him. But I forgot, since my feet were still tied down, I just needed up face planting on the floor. Loki scoffed and leaned down to me.

"Very impressive. Should have taken my deal..." he said, as I heard him draw out a knife. This can't be it! I couldn't die. Not now!

He yelled and went to stab me, but I rolled out of the way, having him drive the knife into the floor. As he struggled to get it out of the floor, I untied my feet quickly and stood up, when I was face to face with Loki again.

He went to grab me, but I jumped out of the way and kicked him in the side. He fell to the ground, and looked back up, smiling.

"Quite a feisty little thing. Good," he said, lunging towards me. I flipped over him, and landed in a tuck and roll action. I turned back around to see him standing, but his head in his hands. I must have hurt him. Good, and I was about to do it again.

I lunged at him, but as I was about to touch him, he disappeared, and the real Loki caught me and turn me around to the his arm was around my neck.

"How did you do that?" I choked out. He chuckled.

"You will never know," he said, pulling out his knife. I tried and tried to get loose but couldn't. This was the end. I fought hard. Goodbye dad. Goodbye Peter. I...love you.

I love you. Oh my god. I love him! Peter! I love him!! I'll never have told him that.

"NO!" I screamed, pulling his arms down and kicking him so he fell over me and onto the ground.

"You will not kill me! I will keep fighting you until you are dead!" I told him, ready to attack. Just then, something smashed through the doors, causing me to fall over from the debris.

I struggled to look up, but saw the thing I had most wanted to see; my father. He looked down at me from his Ironman suit and rushed over to me.

But, the moment was cut short when Loki dragged me by my feet away from him and picked me up with a knife to my throat.

"One more move and she is done for," Loki warned as I felt the knife brush against my throat.

"The only one who is done for is you!" someone screamed from behind us, as a web was shot at Loki, knocking him down. The next web was shot at me, and pulled me into the arms of Spider-Man. I collapsed into his arms in sobs.

"I knew you would come for me," I cried. He hugged me.

"Of course I would. I'll always protect you," he said.

"Kid get her out of here! Take her to the Avengers Tower for now!" I heard my dad yell. Spider-Man scooped me up and swung me out the way he came.

"Did he hurt you?" Spiderman asked once we were safe in the tower.

"No, no I'm alright. I actually almost had him," I said, so proud of myself.

"You did?! That's insane! What made you so strong all of a sudden?" he half-joked. My smile faded away as I realized the news I had to tell him eventually.

"Oh...just adrenaline I guess," I lied. Peter was the one that saved me. I love him, and realizing that is what saved me. I would need to break the news to Spider-Man, but not now. Now, I needed to rest. Sort through my mind.

"I can bring you home if you would like. I'm sure your dad is worried sick," Spider-Man said. He still doesn't know? I guess if my dad hasn't told him yet, neither should I.

"I need some rest, I feel...very faint. I'm sure Tony Stark won't mind," I said, trying to sound like I knew what I was doing.

"Oh, uh alright then. I guess you should get some rest. Mr. Stark will probably have someone drive you home when you are rested. I almost forgot! I found your phone in your apartment when I was looking for you. Here," he said, and I smiled and took my phone from him.

"Thank you," I said.

"Yeah, I just thought you would want to call your dad or something..."

"Not just for this. For everything. You saved my life today, among other days," I told him.

"I couldn't lose you," he said, before webbing out of the tower.

My dad came in a couple minutes later and emerged from his suit. I ran to hug him.

"I'm so sorry dad. I should have listened to you and stayed home. I'm so so so so sorry," I cried into him.

"It's alright I'm just glad your safe," he said. I looked up at him.

"Are you not going to let me go to school?" I asked, teary eyed. He sighed.

"No, I won't take that away from you. But I hope this whole thing taught you a lesson about sneaking out. It's dangerous," he said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Believe me I won't sneak out ever again," I told him, being completely honest. He smirked.

"Damn straight," he said. We laughed.

"Dad? Why didn't you tell Spiderman that I'm your daughter?" I asked him. He changed his expression.

"The more people that know are the more people in danger. You didn't tell him, did you?" he asked, worried.

"No, but I almost did. Can I at least know who Spiderman is?" I asked. It's not like I would know who he was anyways. He was probably just some random kid from Queens that I've never seen before without the mask. Though, I do want to know who I had my first kiss with.

"Again, the more people who know his identity are in danger," he stated. I sighed.

"Fine, but I'm going to find out sooner or later..." I told him, starting to walk towards my room.

"I pick later. Now...run along...young buck," he joked as I walked away to my bedroom.