Not her fault

Dolly stopped kissing Dylan. She could say only "thank you" before she pressed her fave to Dylan's chest. She was still crying, but as hard as before. Just few tears were still running down her face. She needed some time to fully calm down after everything what happend recently.

She needed to fell Dylan, she needed to feel her hero close to her. Dylan's soft fur was giving Dolly a peace which she wanted so much. She just wanted to stay in that position for some minutes. Rain was cold but Dolly was feeling warm from Dylan.

Dylan was sitting with Dolly between paws. He knew that he couldn't left hug, becouse Dolly needed to stay in that position. He was thinking about that what happend few seconds before. He was thinking about a kiss, a kiss with sister. Dylan couldn't believe that it happend.

After some time Dylan finally started- We have to go back home.

Dolly: I don't know if I want to go back. Everybody sees me as an enemy.

Dylan: No, everybody sees you as great sister and friend. They are only angry at you but I will fix my mistake. I will tell them that you are innocent and everything will be ok.

Dolly was stiil afraid about talking with her family but she agreed to come back.

While walking she was still close to Dylan. She was feeling so much better with her brother by her side.

They arrived in their house. When thay came in, immediately all pups made their way downstairs to see them.

Dolly was standing behind Dylan, she was very hesitantly.

Dawkins: Finally you are back.

Dylan: Yes but...

In that moment door opened and Doug and Delilah came in. They saw that Dylan and Dolly were wet.

Delilah: What happend to you?

Doug: Where have you been?

DJ: Dolly ran away from home and Dylan brought her back.

Doug: Is this true Dolly?! You were supposed to clean up your mess!- Doug was angry at Dolly again.

Dolly made step back from her father, she couldn't stand any more anger addressed to her from her family.

Dylan stood between Dolly and Doug to give his sister some comfort.

Dylan: Don't be angry at her dad. You all are yelling at Dolly whole day, it's really terrible for her.

Dimitri 3: We are mad becouse she...

Dylan: She did nothing.

Dawkins: What?

Dylan: All that mess today morning was my foult. I used her skateboard to transport my books and I fell and scattered them- Dylan lowered his head and said- Dolly has the worst day in her life becouse of my mistake.

Everyone was shocked.

Delilah: Why you didn't say anything?

Dolly felt afraid that Dylan will say that she hurt him so he kept the truth in secret but...

Dylan: I was afraid about punishment. I'm sorry.

Dolly was shocked that Dylan took everything on himself.

Dawkins: But I heard like she hurt you.

Dylan: Dolly was right. She was angry at me becouse I threw all foult on her. Her anger was justified.

Everybody couldn't believe Dylan's words.

Delilah: Son, that what you did was terrible and unfair for your sister. I'm disappointed in you.

Doug came to hug Dolly- We are really sorry honey, we shouldn't have yelled at you.

Dolly didn't say anything. She just hugged her father.

Delilah: Dylan, you will be punished tomorrow.

Dylan: I know and again, I'm sorry everyone, I messed up.

Delilah: We all should go to sleep.

After that everyone went towards their bed. Before sleep most of the pups apologized to Dolly. They were feeling bad for being really brutal for her. Dolly wasn't angry at them, she was just telling that it's ok now.

After some time Dawkins came to Dolly.

Dawkins: Dolly I.... I'm sorry. Really. I shouldn't have told that I don't care about your feelings- he was really sorry for that. He was feeling bad for his words.

Dolly: It's ok bro. I know that I'm usually annoying and I'm usually guilty for any mess here.

Dawkins: But I was awful for you. Something broke in me and I said things that hurt you.

Dolly came to Dawkins and put her paw on his shoulder- Dawkins look at me.

Dawkins looked into Dolly's face.

Dolly: I'm not angry anymore. I forgive you.

Dolly was still feeling bad for her brother words but she only wanted to reconcile with him. After that day she didn't want to be in argue with anyone. She was ready to forgot what Dawkins said.

Dawkins: Thank you Dolly, I'm really happy that you don't hate me after that. Despite that, sorry again, I acted like an idiot.

Dolly: You are too clever dog to be an idiot- she loughet a little and said- come here bro, let's just act like this day had never been real.

Dolly hugged Dawkins to show him that it's ok. It was really helpful for Dawkins to stop feeling bad for his words. He hugged Dolly too.

After that Dawkins apologized onec again and went to sleep. Dolly decided to do it as well but after some time she realized that she couldn't fell asleep. She opened her eyes and saw that Dylan wasn't there.

Dolly came to window to see that someone was in treehouse. She decided to go there and talk with Dylan. It was strange but she wanted to be with him, she wanted to see him and to hear his voice.

Dylan was in treehouse becouse he was thinking. He was thinking about a kiss with Dolly. He was trying to realize why she did that. Is it mean something? And why it was so nice for him? Why he didn't want to stop her?

All that questions were bothering Dylan's mind till he heard someone coming to him. It was Dolly.

Another strange thing for him was that he felt happy when he saw her. Something deep inside him wanted this unknown dog to be Dolly. All that feelings were strange for him, but at the same time he was afraid of them.