Noone to help

Dylan was standing in front of Dolly, he had tears in his eyes.

Dolly saw that she hurt Dylan but she was still angry.

Dolly: Why didn't you help me?- she said with pretensions.

Dylan: I wanted to but...

Dolly: But you decided to protect your own ass and dump it all on me?!- Dolly was almost yelling at her brother.

Dylan: I wanted to but they didn't let me talk!- he finally schouted with anger.

Dylan: I messed up with that and I know it wasn't fair for you so I wanted to come here to say sorry and then go to parents to tell the truth!

Dolly: Feel free to do it! Go!

Dylan: No.

Dolly didn't excepted that- What?

Dylan: I said no.

Dolly: Why?

Dylan: Becouse I'm just stupid, perfect kid.

Dolly: Forget it, I was talking in anger.

Dylan:  It's not the first time.

Dolly: Could you stop feel sorry for yourself and go to parents?

Dylan was getting angrier and angrier by Dolly's behaviour.

Dylan: No Dolly I won't help you.

Dolly: What?!- she said annoyed.

Dylan: Do you remember the day when Cruella came?

Dolly: Yes.

Dylan: So you remember that we had promised ourselfes that we will stay by our sides no matter what would happen?

Dolly: Yes ,but now you are against me, not with me!

Dylan: Becouse you are always pushing me aside!- Dylan's anger exploded.

Dylan: I'm always trying to help you but you are not trying to help me! I really didn't want this situation happen but I couldn't stop it!

Dolly: But now you have to stop it!

Dylan: NO! I won't help you becouse you wouldn't help me! You wouldn't help me becouse you hate me!- last sentence was said sadness in Dylan's voice.

Dolly: I do couse parents love you more! You don't know how it feels to be the worse one pup! You've got their love and trust! You are the best one in their eyes!- Dolly felt sad again. All that she said was her fears. She almost started to cry but after that she thought that Dylan will understand and cheered her.

But Dylan understood everything- I know that you were feeling like that. I never wanted you to feel like that but... but they really trust me more and do you know why?

Dolly looked at her brother with eyes that were saying "please don't continue and stop being angry at me".

Dylan: Becouse I'm the one that is working when everybody else is playing. And you are only irresponsible one that now has to cope alone.

Word alone scared Dolly.

Dylan: You never thought that I could be strong, but now I will show you how to go on! I don't need you, but we will see how you will handle everything without me!

Dylan said what he wanted and turned back to the door. Dolly wanted him to forgive her, hug her and help.

Dolly: Don't go- she said almost crying.

Dylan: I won't help you this time and never again- he said and left attic.

Dolly was alone, alone in every possible way. She had never expected that Dylan would turn back from her, but despite she wanted him back, she didn't want to show her feelings.

Dolly: Ok! Go! Who woould need you!?- she wanted to hide her sadness, she wanted to show that she is strong.

Dolly stayed in the attick till dinner time. When all pups went to eat she followed them but something was wrong.

Noone wanted to talk with her and everyone was looking at her with anger in eyes. Dolly was feeling really uncomfortable, like someone uninvited.

While eating, Doug started to talk- We are leaving to work pups, Dylan is in charge. Ach... and Dolly, you will clean that mess you caused and then do all housework for punishment.

Dolly: What?!

Delilah: Don't argue young lady, this is the last time when punischment is that easy.

Dolly knew that she couldn't do anything so she just said with anger- Fine!

After dinner Dolly started cleaning the room, there were so many books to get on right place. While doing that she saw Dawkins, walking through other room.

Dolly: Dawkins!

Dawkins: What?!- his voice had angry tone. He sounded like he didn't want to speak with Dolly.

Dolly realized that her brother is cross at her- What happend?

Dawkins: You really don't know? Ehh... I know that you aren't very nice dog, but destroying Dylan's stuff and then hurting his feelings s too much even for you.

Dolly: Hurting his.... who said you about that?

Dawkins: Noone, I heard you through closed door, I and a couple of pups. It was really brutal, do you know how Dylan is feeling now?

Dolly: Do you know how I'm feeling now?

Dawkins was annoyed becouse of Dolly's thinking about herself. His anger led his to the ponint when he yelled- I have deeply in my ass your feelings!

Dolly was shocked by so serious reaction of Dawkins.

Dawkins: You are always looking only at yourself and hurting other dogs is normal for you! Dylan was always good for you and that was his mistake becouse you were always treating him like trash! And today you have gone too far!

Dolly: You don't know the truth!

Dawkins: Everyone knows the truth and now we are sure that you don't deserve our compassion!- he shouted and left the room.

Dolly was standing in shock. All her family hated her for a stupid accidend that wasn't her foult. She couldn't believe that was really happening. In that moment something broke inside her.

She couldn't endure feeling that everyone sees her like an enemey. She had never felt that bad before. Dolly didn't knew what to do so she just ran away from her house. It was too much for her to in her home.

Dylan who was in his treehouse saw her running down the street.  He saw that she was devastaded.

Dylan didn't want to but he wasn't able to be indifferent to his sister despair. He decided to follow her and lead her back home.