We won't stop you

Dolly took Dylan's paw and started pulling him with her.

Dylan: What are you doing?

Dolly: I don't want to hide our love before family. We are going to tell them the truth.

Dawkins stayed in treehouse while they made their way to house. Before entering Dylan stopped.

Dolly: What's up?

Dylan was really afraid and Dolly saw it in his eyes.

Dolly: Ok, calm down bro. You know we have to do this.

Dylan: Y...yes b..but...- he stuttered in nervousness.

Dolly grabbed his head and made him look at her. She smiled and said- Don't worry honey. Everything will be good becouse I'm here by your side yes?

Dylan: Yes.

Dolly knew how hard was that moment for Dylan so she decided to take everything in her paws.

Dolly: Just come with me ok? I will talk, but I need you with me.

Dylan felt better after that. He just shook his head to show Dolly that he agrees.

Dolly: I love you- she said and they went inside house. They met Doug and Delilah in the kitchen. Dolly decided to tell them first.

Dolly: Mum, dad, we need to tell you something.

Delilah: Yes?

Dolly: Do you remember what did I say to you yesterday dad?

Doug: Of course.

Dolly: I don't know if you understood my feelings or not, but as I said, I'm with Dylan. I love him and he loves me.

Delilah: Is this true son?

Dylan gathered courage and spoke confidently- Yes. I love Dolly with all my heart and I want to be with her. I hope you will accept us, but even if no you won't separate us.

Dolly felt really loved by Dylan. After that she was absolutely sure that they love each other. Delilah and Doug knew that too.

Delilah: You are right son, we can't separate you.

Doug: Dolly, after our talk, me and your mum decided that no matter what would happen, we will help you and Dylan.

Delilah: And we are going to stay by this decision.

Dolly and Dylan looked at themselfes with big smiles. They couldn't believe that everything was going well. They came to their parents to hug them.

They just couldn't say anything, but by hugging parents they said "thank you".

Doug and Delilah were happy too. View of their happy children was everything they needed. Despite they didn't want any of their pups to fell in love in each other, they knew that it was the best option to let them be together.

After that nice moment Dolly and Dylan showed their love to their siblings. Some of them were shocked and some were confused, but evey pup was happy for Dolly and Dylan happines.

Day was hard and after it, Dylan wanted to go to sleep in his treehouse. He was lying on a pillow till he heard someone.

Dolly entered treehouse.

Dolly: Maybe this time I can stay with you?

Dylan stood up, came to Dolly and licked her cheek.

Dylan: I'd love to.

They laid on Dylan's pillow.

Dolly: Dylan, can I ask you about something?

Dylan: Sure honey.

Dolly: Why do you love me? I hurt you so many time and I was always annoying you, but something was always keeping you by my side.

Dylan: Your power to be always happy. Despite sometimes you were annoying me, near you I was always feeling the same power to keep smiling. There is something in you that is making everyone around you happy. I was always thinking that I'm the brain of this family, but I'm sure that you are heart.

Dolly was so happy that Dylan was thinking about her that way.

Dylan sllightly touched Dolly's face and smiled.

Dylan: And you are the most beautiful dog in my world.

Dolly couldn't help herself and she kissed Dylan.