Chapter 3: Alpha's Night Out

(Edited)
Ash's p.o.v.

I'm in my room getting ready to hit the club.

10 min later

I walk to my closet fresh out of the shower. I get out my combat boots and my black lace leggings with my black leather short shorts and my black and red corset with my all time favorite black leather jacket. I put my Raven black hair with hot pink highlights in to tight curls. Then do my make-up. As I careful put eye liner to make my rainbow eyes pop.

I get on my black kanwasaki ZX14R ninja and headed to the club.

15 minutes later

I arrive at the club. I could hear the music pounding through the walls. I take my helmet off and walk to the club swaying my hips a little more then normal. As I walk past the guard at the clubs front door I run my hand along his chest.

He bends down and whispers in my ear " save me a dance "

"Will do" i reply flirtatiously

I walk in the club and go straight to the bar and order a shot of tequila and a bottle of pink nuvo. After I get done with my drink i go to the dance floor. I'm dancing by myself an next thin I know i feel a body pressed up against me. I feel sparks an I start moving my body with his i turn around and look in his beautiful silver purple eyes. The way his white blonde hair fell perfectly over his stunning eyes. Than I head my wolf say MATE and I look at him one more time than I dashed to the door through the swarm of people.

I was almost on my bike when I'm pulled back and engulfed in the most amazing, mouth watering, heart skipping, eye rolling, delicious scent. He pulled me back in his strong hard chest and said "why did you run my? Beloved Angel"

"I'm anything but an angel now let me go." I replied.

Then I kicked him in the no no zone and got on my bike and road like lightning home.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry guys I haven't posted in sooooooooooooooooooooo long sorry gets don't hate me.

Love ur RandomlyAwesomeNinjaGirl

I need help posting pictures lol HELP!!