"Sure." Ashton sighs. "As long as you have food because I haven't had breakfast yet."

"Sure, come in." Luke pats Ashton's back, chuckling.

"You're such a creep." Ashton says back, glaring at him.

"But I'm all you've got!" Luke chirps back.

The thing is he probably actually believes it. Luke and Michael are Ashton's best friends so for a while they were the only people Ashton would talk to. But now he feels he has Jade too. Well he doesn't 'have' Jade exactly. They are friends, he thinks. She did offer to tutor him privately and then he said he would text her then just never did. He got nervous, okay!

~~~

"I still don't get it." Ashton looked over to Luke. "Why a van? Why black?"

The two boys were sitting on chairs on Luke's porch with a bowl of chips between them, a perfectly healthy breakfast, and a tall jug of orange juice which they used to constantly refill their glasses. They were both just sitting staring at Luke's new van. Ashton still thought it was one of the dumbest things Luke has ever done. That includes doing some pretty dumb shit. Like the whole virginity thing for example.

"Well it was cheap." Luke shrugs. "And the last guy who owned it painted it black to make it more punk rock." Luke beams proudly at his stupid van. "It makes me seem more dangerous than I did when I was driving a BMW."

"I drive a BMW." Ashton points out through gritted teeth. Not only has Luke got the stupidest mode of transportation possible but he also has the nerve to criticize Ashton's.

"And you are about as dangerous as a fluffy kitten." Luke grins at Ashton, leaning over he ruffles Ashton's hair. Which very annoyingly to Ashton is not straight like he usually likes it but a horrible curly way it naturally is. He was in such a rush to get to Luke he didn't straighten it. He looked so stupid.

"I am not." Ashton protests and grabs Luke's hand and throws his hand away. This just makes Luke chuckle.

"Oh look, you are so cute!" Luke puts on a baby-talk voice and tries to squeeze Ashton's cheeks but instead gets a punch in the arm.

"Where's Michael?" Ashton decides to change the subject after the punch had no effect in Luke a part from him calling Ashton cute again.

"I called him." Luke shrugs. "But he said he was busy." A slight smile traces over Luke's lips as the corners begin to turn up.

"Doing?" Ashton motions for him to continue in.

Luke looks up at his friend and his face is now a huge smirk. The kind of smirk Luke makes that normally means he is thinking something dirty or is trying to get some poor innocent girl to fuck him.

"Charlie." Luke nods his head as Ashton's eyes widen.