Connor x Female Reader SMUT

Yo I know no one asked for this but hey. I don't give a fuck-

---------

Character: Connor

Fandom: Detroit:Become Human

Summary: The reader is a detective at the DPD and is getting stressed over cases. And Connor gonna go fuck ya to relieve thy stress.

---------

You were stressed. Case after case coming in and Fowler had to put it on you to complete and solve them, perfect.
You heard footsteps coming closer to you, you rolled your eyes and did a silent scoff. Then an all to familiar voice spoke up,

"How has your case been going detective?"

It was Connor. You weren't in a Perfect mood so you scoffed back in a sarcastic manner,

"Perfectly dandy, why?"
He could sense the sarcasm in your voice.

"I simply ask, since you seem to be expressing symptoms of high stress due to over-working yourself."

"Well done Captain Obvious."
You snapped and turned your chair round to face him.

" Please forgive me... I did not mean to make it sound like I was pointing out the obvious. You were showing behaviour recently that you were at least partially unaware that this was occurring and I was-"
Connor paused, thinking what he was going to say to you.

"You was..?"
You repeated his sentence again slowly.

"Oh, yes... These cases has been hard on you, that's incredibly clear. It's also incredibly clear that you are in desperate need of rest... or... a distraction..."

A distraction? What did he mean by that? Is he gonna take me out? Are we gonna binge Netflix? What bullshittery is he planning?
Thoughts ran through your head, you didn't notice Connor clicking his fingers in front of your face.

"Detective..? Detective!"
He raised his voice in concern, you snapped out of your thoughts. You peered up at him, your eyebrow raised

"You are at a standstill with this case... The more that you try to push yourself in your condition, the more you are going to stress yourself out, and the more likely a mistake will take place... Please. Take a moment to think about it. You need to take a step back, even if it is just for a couple of moments and then come back to look at it with fresh eyes..."
Connor advised, holy fuck. This was good advice for someone like Connor.
But you needed to work on these cases. You can relax later. Your chair turned around to the stack of papers. You picked up your blue ink pen, ready to begin working.

"Please."
He said softly. There was silence for a couple of seconds. Before he took a breath, leaned down next to your ear,

"Allow me to take care of you dove..."
His voice was low, and that sentence made your cheeks and the tips of your ears glow red.

"What do you mean by that Connor..?"
You asked in panic,
"Do you mean it like-"

"Yes, like that princess."
His voice was still low.

"B-but where?"
You asked, your voice still panicky .

"I know of a private place Detective."

"B-but... Oh Connor I don't know..!"
You put your hands to your face, trying to cover up your blush.

"Please detective..."
His voice soft, you know what? Fuck it.