Boy-whats ur name hyungieee??

Jk-im kim jungkook baby.

Boy-woah i will call u kookie then!!!im minjun!call me minmin!!

Jk-awwwwww ok minmin.u are such a cute boy!

Minjun-who is that handsome to u kookie??

Jk-oh he is kim taehyung my huaband.

Minjun giggled.

Minjun-a cute couple!!!Know what kookie i was scared when i got lost.but now im not scared since kookie is with me!he is like a mother to me!!!

He jumped on jungkook.jungkook gasped but held the boy tightly.

Minjun-whats wrong kookie???did i hurt u???

Jk-no sweetie its just there is a baby inside my tummy.so u gotta be careful little bunny.

Minjun widened his eyes quickly let go of jungkook.

Minjun-omg reallyyyy???????u are pregnant????thats cooooooool!!!i want to play with the baby when he is big like meee!!

Jungkook giggled.

Jk-yes u can hun.come when ever u want.now what about u go and sleep hmm?i will wake u up when ur parents are here?

Minjun giggled and jungkook picked him up going to their room.he put the small boy on the bed and when he is about to turn around minjun held his hand with puppy eyes.

Minjun-kookieee plz stay with meee.im scared.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.he lay down besides minjun and minjun carefully snuggled closer to jungkook wrapping his tiny arms around the older boy.jungkook also wrapped his arms around minjun and both of them drifted to sleep.

—-
Jungkook got up when he hears the door bell ringing.he gently unwrapped minjun's hand around his waist and got off the bed going to the door.he opened the door and got greeted by a kiss on his lips.thats when he came back to sense.he looked at the person and smiled.

Jk-hubbyyyy u are back!

Taehyung chuckled and combed his wife's hair.

Tae-yes babyy.were u sleeping???

Jungkook nodded.

Tae-haha u look cute like this with messy hair-oh by the way baby i found that little boy's eomma.

Jungkook smiled widely.

Jk-really???-

???-actually im so sorry for troubling u-jungkook????

Jungkook widened his eyes seeing the woman.

Jk-ji-hyun noona???

Both of them hugged each other.

Ji-hyun-so u are married now??thats great kook!

Jk-haha yes noona-oh and no u are not troubling noona.ur boy is so sweet and cute.

Ji-hyun-oh really?normally he doesn't get along with strangers.

Jk-hehe but he is a lovable boy.i will bring him here he is sleeping.

Ji-hyun nods and jungkook went upstairs.when he entered he saw a hear breaking scene.minjun crying.he quickly went to the boy and picked him.

Jk-omg whats wrong sweetheart??

Minjun stopped crying hearing jungkook's voice and hugged him.

Minjun-i-i thought i lost k-kookie.

Jk-awww im here baby.i just went downstairs.and someone is here to see u.lets go.

Minjun nodded.both of the went to the other two.jin-hyun smiled widely when she saw her baby.

Jin-hyun-oh my.my baby!!

Minjun looked at the person.

Minjun-eommaaaa!!!!!!!!

He shouted and jungkook gave him to his eomma.after few seconds enjoying each other's present jin-hyun started to talk.

Ji-hyun-im so sorry baby.this won't happen agin.

Minjun-its ok eommaa no need to be sorryyy.plus i loved staying with kookiee!i like him so much!!he took care of me!!and i really want to visit him when the baby comes out!!

Ji-hyun-awww thank u so much kook!and what baby??

Tae-he is pregnant for two weeks now.

Ji-hyun widened her eyes.

Ji-hyun-seriously????!!!omg congrats!!!!

Jk-hehe thanks noona.

Tae-ok u guys talk i will tell the maid to make the lunch.ji-hyun plz stay for the lunch.

Ji-hyun nodded and taehyung went to the kitchen.then the door bell rang.ji-hyun to the door giving jungkook her baby.she opened the door and got greeted by an unknown girl.

???-who are u???are u taehyung's secret girlfriend??

Ji-hyun-what????u are u?and im not his secret girlfriend.

???-im the who should own this house.now off!

The girl went in pushing ji-hyun aside.jungkook looked at the girl and the girl scoffed.

Jk-what are u doing here jennie??

Jennie-im not here to meet u bitch.

Jk-cant u see there is a small boy here?what ur words.

Jennie-well i dont care about this shit.

Ji-hyun widened her eyes.

Ji-hyun-did u just called my baby a shit??????

Jennie rolled her eyes.

Jennie-oh ur baby??does it means jungkook is the father??what a great news-

Jk-im not his father jennie!she is my friend!!!argh why am I explaining these things to u.

Ji-hyun-jungkook dont get stressed.relax ur mind.its not good for u two.

Jungkook nodded.then taehyung came to teg living and seeing the girl his blood boiled.

Tae-argh jennie why are u here?

Hey guys its author.sorry for not updating.sorry if this isnt a good chapter.i really want some ideas.so share ur ideas!thank u for reading and love u guys sm.stay safe.be happy!💜💜❤️❤️❤️😘😘