28

Jungkook wanted to go to the living room and see what's happening but he cant.

Jk-aish who is this jisoo!!taehyung looked so interested in her!!ok hubby u will pay for this.

Jungkook finally decided to go becuz he is hungry.when he entered the kitchen he saw taehyung and jisoo feeding each other.well jungkook dont want to interrupt them so he went out of the house grabbing his phone going to his parents house by his car.when he reached he got out of the car and quickly knocked on the door.after few seconds mrs.jeon opened the door.she smiled widely seeing his son.

Mrs.jeon-baby!!!!i missed u so much!!!

She gave her son a big hug which jungkook returned.they pulled away.

Mrs.jeon-where is tae?

Jk-he is at home eomma.

Mrs.jeon frowned.

Mrs.jeon-u guys are always glued to each other.what happened??

Both of them sat down on the couch.

Jk-n-nothing eomma.everything is fine.

Mrs.jeon-oh thats good then baby.oh i have some work to do.

Jk-ok eomma.i will just go to my room.

Jungkook went to his room and went to sleep.

Meanwhile.

Jisoo-omg tae calm down!!u gotta calm down.

She said to taehyung who is walking here and there ruffling his hair.

Tae-no jisoo jungkook doesnt pick up his phone!!i called everyone i cant find him!!this is my fault!i will end my life if somethig happened to him he is my life!!

Jisoo-tae plz calm down.just think maybe u forgot somewhere.

Taehyung's eyes lit up and got the keys going outside while jisoo following him.

Jisoo-i thought i had a chance tae.

She mumbled.both of them went to jungkook's parent's home.when they reached taehyung quickly knocked the door.mrs.jeon opened the door.she smiled seeing taehyung.

Mrs.jeon-hello tae.

Tae-hello mom.i-is jungkook here???

Mrs.jeon-yes honey.he is in his room.

Taehyung sighed happily and ran to jungkook's room while jisoo waited in the living room.Taehyung opened the door and smiled when he saw jungkook sleeping peacefully.he went to jungkook and pat him.jungkook opened his eyes ,seeing taehyung he turned other side closing his eyes.taehyung frowned and picked jungkook.jungkook squeaked and wrapped his arms around older's neck.taehyung sat on the bed with an angry jungkook on his lap.

Tae-baby?

Jungkook didn't respond and struggled to escape from taehyung.but taehyung held him tightly.

Mrs.jeon-Taehyung!!jungkook!!dinner is ready!!!

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Tae-baby?whats wrong?

No reply.

Tae-baby lets go to have dinner yeah?

Jungkook glared at his husband.well he is hungry becuz he didnt took lunch but he dont eant to eat.

Tae-baby?why arent u talking with me??

He asked not knowing whats with his baby.

Jk-IM NOT HUNGRY!!!!!

He blurred out.taehyung flinched.he quickly picked jungkook and went to the dinning room while jungkook hitting taehyung's chest telling him to leave hin alone.taehyung sat down with jungkook on his lap.mrs.jeon and jisoo gave them a look.

Mrs.jeon-u guys cant eat like that.

Tae-we can mom or else ur some would escape.

Jungkook glared at taehyung.

Jk-im not hungry!!i told u!!!!

Mrs.jeon-dont mind this boy.sit down jisoo.

Jungkook glared at jisoo.

Why is that girl is here too???

Tae-oh got my beautiful baby ur look is scary.whats wrong?

Oh now im beautiful.at that time jisoo u are beautiful whats that then??and u even fed her!!
Jungkook shouted inside his head.

Taehyung forced food in to his mouth so he cant deny.after few minutes they finished eating and thanked mrs.jeon then went back to their house.jungkook still didnt talked with his husband who is trying start a conversation with him.

Jisoo-tae i will leave now.lets meet again!!

Tae-ok jisoo!!had a nice time with u!.

Jisoo pecked taehyung's cheek which made jungkook get more angry.she told her goodbye and left the house.after she left jungkook directly went to their room with taehyung following.when they are inside taehyung pinned jungkook to the wall and stared at him.

Tae-whats wrong wifey?

Silence.

Tae-baby talk to me.

He said with a deep voice which made jungkook shiver a little.

Jk-nothing is wrong taehyung.now let me go-

Tae-no!!!im not letting u go.and did u just called me taehyung??

Jungkook shrugged.

Jk-whats wrong with that?let me go tae-ARGH!!!u are hurting me!!

He screamed when taehyung tightens his grip.taehyung quickly loosen and moved away.jungkook looked at his wrist which is red.he glared at taehyung and went inside the bathroom taking his cloths with him.

Tae-baby!!im-aish what did i do??i just hurt my baby.argh taehyung u idot!

After few minutes jungkook came out of the bathroom with pajamas.jungkook didnt even look at taehyung and went to sleep.taehyung followed him to the bed and backhugged the younger smelling his scent.

Tae-love u baby.good night.

Jungkook smiled but didnt respond.taehyung sighed and kissed the younger's neck closing his eyes after.

Do u guys want jungkook to be mad for the next day too???let me know!!bye guys.stay safe!!love u sm!thank u for ur support!!!😘😘😘😘😘