17

Tae-eomma appa?

Mrs.kim-oh hey honey!

Mr.kim-we something to tell u.so sit down.

Taehyung nodded and sat down.

Mr.kim-well we arranged a marriage for u bacuz of our company.

Tae-WHAT????

Mrs.kim-dont shout tae.

Tae-b-but-

Mr.kim-ur marriage is on next week.

Taehyung got up and glared at his parents.

Tae-U GUYS KNOW THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I LOVE THE MOST!!U GUYS CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HE TOO!!IM ONLY MARRYING HIM!!!

mr.kim-taehyung low ur voice boy and we know that.u will meet ur fiance day after tomorrow.trust me u will love to see ur fiance.

Tae-if its not my jungkook,why would i be happy.

He went to his room and slammed the door making a loud thud.he cried.of cause he did.he finally found his love and now his parents.then he got a call and it is from his beautiful boyfriend.he quicklt wiped his tears and answered the call.

Tae-hello baby.

Jk-h-hyugie.

Tae-baby?are u crying???whats wrong???what happened??

Jk-i-i h-hate m-my p-parents t-tae.i-i di-didnt know t-that t-they w-would..

He sobbed hard.

Tae-shsh baby.do u want me to come??

Jk-y-yes t-tae!!i-i n-need u n-now.

Taehyung went out of the house and left to jungkook's house.when we knocked the door he met with smiley mrs.jeon.

Tae-hey mom.

Mrs.jeon-hey sweetie.jungkook is in his room.

Taehyung nodded and ran to his room.he knocked the door which was locked.

Tae-baby its me.

After few minutes the door opened and reveilved jungkook who is a crying mess.

Tae-baby!!omg!!!

Jungkook hugged taehyung and started sobbing more.taehyung picked jungkook and sat on the bed while jungkook on his lap hugging him.he pecked younger's forehead.

Tae-what happened my cutie?

Jk-t-they-t-they..

Tae-sh sh dont talk now hmm?talk when u are calmed down.

Jungkook nodded after few minutes jungkook calmed down.

Tae-can u explain now baby?

Jungkook nodded.

Flashback.

Mr jeon-u know we love u right jungkook?

Jk-yes appa!!

Mrs jeon-then we hope u will agree.

Jk-for what?

Mr jeon-u are getting married for our company.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jk-WHAT???IM STILL YOUNG!!AND I DONT WANT TO MARRY ANYONE OTHER THAN MY TAE!!

mr jeon-u are getting married next week.

Jk-w-what?u-u g-guys k-know t-that i-i love t-tae and u-u g-guys l-like h-him t-too.