6

"Izzy? Izzy?! Izzy?!" I hear the voice of Octavia echoes through my head. I try to open my eyes as I hear her scream but everything turns back off and I pass out.

I groan as I come back.

"Why are you taking care of me-- us." I hear.

"O-Octavia?" I call out with a scratchy throat.

I whimper as it feels as if my head was gonna explode.

"Izzy?! Are you awake?" She asks and I groan and hold my head.

I see a man walk over to me as Octavia sits a few feet away. I whimper as I try to crawl away.

He crouches down and holds a cup to my lips. I slowly drink not knowing what he was giving me. Water. I pull away and sigh. 

"I-I don't feel good." I say shakily.

"Izzy?" Octavia calls out again but everything goes black.

I wake up back in camp and see Finn next to me and yell coming from above. I get up and go up the stairs to see the grounder that saved us chained up, as a girl I've never seen before holds electrical wires to him. 

I stride over and pull her away.

"Izzy!" I hear a couple of people yell and she holds the wires to me zapping me. I yell and hunch over. She was quick to pull them away.

Octavia was quick to run over to me before I fell. I stand up straight with a chuckle. I look up to the girl and swing my fist at her face. She falls with a shout.

"Izzy!" Clark yells.

"What?!" I ask confused." Bitch." I spit out to the girl on the floor. She stays down there holding her cheek as I glare.

"That's enough." Octavia says and cuts her arm with a knife. I stumble, Getting dizzy again and Bellamy was quick to grab me. I put my hands over my ears as I hear a ringing.

"Bellamy?" I mumble needing reassurance as my few gets blurry.

"Im right here." He says and my sight clears up. I see Clark and the girl grab something from Octavia before running out. Octavia looks to me and stumbles over.

"Are you ok?" She asks holding my face in her hands.

I laugh feeling drowsy. "I have a concussion." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"Don't laugh. That's not funny." She says worriedly. I chuckle again.

"Im sorry. I can't help it. Im tired." I tell her. I cuddle into Bellamy's arms. "I want to cuddle." I say and he chuckles.

I stay with the grounder. He keeps his eyes on me as Clark tries and fails to clean his wounds I smirk at him not letting her Octavia comes and takes over.

"Hey." Miller says."He just say something?"  He asks. As I sit up knowing the grounder did since he was looking at me.

"No." I say and Miller snaps his head to me as does everyone else.

"But-" I cut him off as I stand.

"What did I say?" I ask Miller and he flinches. He sighs.

"Your brother doesn't want you up here Octavia." Miller says and she leaves.

He looks at me." You should go to." He says hesitantly. I chuckle.

"You have balls." I say with a deadly smile as I walk up to him." I'll be happy to cut them off if you don't learn your place." I spit out at him. He nods quickly. I grab my cup of water and bring it to the grounder's mouth. He drinks the rest of it and I sigh.

"I've got shit to do." I mutter and leave to find Bellamy.