13

Getting back to the camp Abby yelled at us.

"Izzy, I'll set up a room for you." She says but Octavia interrupts her.

"She'll stay with us. Right Bell?" She says and Bellamy nods, Abby frowns.

"Are you sure? Two females and a male, there wont be much privacy." She tells us and I shrug.

"Octavia shared a cramped cell together and we would sleep in each others tents, It'll be fine." I tell her and she nods.

"Octavia can show you where we shower." Abby says and walks away.

2 days later, I was getting used to Anya being gone. I still carry her braid in my pocket. Clark drew Bellamy a map of Mount Weather. They talk out what to do with Mount Weather as me and Octavia spar. I continue to teach her more Trigedasleng as we fight. She was a average fighter, but she couldn't win one on one with me. I fear what would happen to her if she would have to fight one on one with a grounder or reaper.

Next day Clark pulls us all together to go to Mount Weather.

"I cant believe they let Finn come." Octavia say and I let out a grunt, tightening my hold on my knife.

"He's the best tracker we got." Bellamy says and I glare at the ground. I pick up speed and walk away from the group but still follow them wanting to be alone.

Hours of walking and we stop when we're close to the Mountains tower, but Abby notices that Bellamy and Octavia are gone and send guards after them. I go to join but Clark holds me back.

"I need you to stay with me." Clark says and I nod. Clark goes after Finn and I stay with Abby. We soon hear Clark yelling into the radio about acid fog.

"We need to set up tents and fast." I tell her and she nods as we all set up tents. I get stuck in a tent with Raven and Abby.

I was quick to jump out the tent once the fog cleared, I take a walk around the perimeter of our camp to keep an eye out.

I see a man in the distance I sneak up and knock him down and hold my knife to his neck.

My eyes widen."Jaha?" I ask and he laughs when he sees me. I stand up and help him up and over to everyone else. He walks over to Abby and collapses to his knees as he looks out into the Mountain.

"I have a message, from the commander." Jaha says and I step forwards." Leave, or die. We have two days." he tells us and we go back to Camp.

We all wait outside for the Chancellor, Abby, to tell us what she decided to do. Abby and Jaha talk but I hardly listen to there bullshit.

"Not for us." Clark speaks up and I lift my head up to listen." If we leave here, what happens to our people in Mount Weather?" Clark asks

"Like your mother said, that is a very difficult decision to make. But the time has come, for each and everyone of us to ask, is this how the story of our people end. Did we come all this way just to die tomorrow?" Jaha asks and I roll my eyes. Like I said utter bullshit." Because if we're not gone by the time the sun rises that is exactly what will happen."

"No decisions been made. In the mean time, please report to your stations supervisor and gather supplies." Abby says and everyone listens.

Someone grabs my arm and I whip my head to them with a glare." Where have you been?" I ask Bellamy when I see him.

"We gotta go now. Ill explain on the way." he says to me then turns to Clark." Bring your med kit." He says and I follow him as he walks off. He tells me about Lincoln and my chest tightens. We go to the drop ship and I see Lincoln tied up and he yells when he sees me.