17

I was in my tent sleeping when Raven comes in making me jump up.

"The mountain men are sending a missile to Tondc." She says .

"Octavia's there." I say panicked, she nods.

"So is Clark. She left 20 minutes ago. Told me not to tell you." She says and I freeze.

"But you did." I tell her and she raises her chin.

"I trusted you once and you saved my life. Im trusting you now. Save our friends." She says and with a nod I push past her and grab a horse and take off to Tondc.

Reaching Tondc I jump off my horse and run through the village. Panicked I start yelling out there names.

"Octavia! Clark" I yell there names over and over as I run.

"Indra!" I say when I see her. She frowns at my panic." Where's the commander?" She shrugs.

"She went out with Clark." She says and I nod.

"Octavia?" I ask.

"Watching the trees with the other seconds." She tells me.

"Indra. The mountain men. They've-" I get cut off by a rumble. I feel myself get thrown, and tumble as I hit the floor. My ears ring as my whole body is in pain. I pull my head up to look around but it falls again as my vision goes dark.

I wake with a gasp as I feel my body being moved. I yell out in pain. I open my eyes to see Octavia, Lincoln and Indra. I look down to see a giant peace of metal in my stomach.

Octavia sobs as she strokes my face. I push them away and with a groan I stand up.  I get knocked back down when a bullet hits my arm. Lincoln and Octavia drag me away and lay me down. They put pressure on my wounds. I groan in pain. I let my tears leak from my eyes knowing I might not make it out of here alive. I pass out as a wounded Indra grabs my hand.

I wake up to Abby standing over me as she digs the bullet out my shoulder. I groan as she pulls it out. Lexa, Octavia, Clark and Lincoln stand behind her. She sows up my wound quickly and moves along. Lexa kneels next to me and moves the hair out my face.

"You weren't supposed to be here." She whispers in my ear and wipes the single tear off her face. I frown and pull myself up. I groan in pain but her and Indra help me. I grab the wound on my stomach noticing it was burned closed.

Octavia steps up to me with tears running down her cheek. I grab her face and smash my lips on hers. She raps her arms around me and pulls me into her. I pull away with a smile. I look over to see Clark and Lincoln smiling at us. Lexa pats my back as Indra gives me a nod. I take her hand as we walk back to camp. Indra leads me and Octavia to our own tent. She gently places me down on a cot. She goes to walk to her own but I pull her down with me, attaching my lips to hers again. She kisses back and we slowly take each others close off. I gasp as her lips trail my neck. I wince when her arm bumps my arm with the bullet wound. She pulls away with a sigh. 

"Latter." She whispers into my ear and I nod. We get redressed and make our way to a camp fire.

Octavia was oddly quite. Clark soon joined us.

"Are you ok?" She asks us and I nod.

"I've been going over it over and over in my head, just trying to figure out how... your still alive." Octavia says and I frown confused.

"What are you talking about." Clark says but she looks guilty, confusing me more.

"I saw you in Tondc before the missile hit. I know you Clark something was wrong. Then you and Lexa disappear and happen to survive." Octavia says and everything cleared up. 

Clark didn't tell anyone about the missiles when she got here. She only told Lexa.

"You didn't tell anyone?" I ask Clark. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? " Octavia asked.

"Raven told me that Bellamy warned Clark about the missiles. She said Clark told her not to tell me. She told me 20 minutes after Clark left. I figured Clark went there to warn them. So I went there to make sure everyone made it out. I was just about to tell Indra about the missiles before they went off." I tell Octavia. I stand up and groan as I hold my wound." I need to talk to Lexa." I growl out and stomp off.

The grounder guarding Lexa's tent gave me a nod and I walk in. Lexa's head snaps to me in shock.

"You knew about the missiles. You were gonna let your people die. Your were gonna let me die." I tell her feeling my heart break. 

She shakes her head." No. You weren't supposed to be there. Clark told me you were back at camp Jaha. You were never supposed to get hurt." She says and I shake my head as a tear makes its way down my cheek.

"As a commander it is my job to look into my warriors eyes and say ' go die for me'." She says and I nod." If I didn't let this happen. They would have known we have an inside man. Bellamy would be dead." She says and I look away knowing she's right.

"Whatever." I say and march my way out of her tent and go back to mine.