***

"Oh don't look at me like that, you know what I mean." Taigi told the boy in front of her as she waved her hand, knowing exactly what was going through the boys head.

"You said it, not me." Jungkook shrugged jokingly with his lips pursed, trying not to laugh.

After a twenty minute drive, the two finally arrived at a fancy little restaurant downtown. Although the date location was somewhat cliche, Taigi wasn't looking for anything extreme or extravagant, just being able to have this experience with Jungkook was enough for her. It was only a fake date anyway...

"Just shut up and eat your food." Taigi retorted with a smile before digging into hers.

Jungkook laughed, following the girls orders. His plan for the night was a chill and simple date, take her for nice dinner and then have some drinks at the bar. A typical first date for the two.

It didn't feel like a first date though. Obviously It'd be different because they already knew each other but in some ways it felt normal to them? Like them being on that date was something that would have happened either way.

Despite feelings though, Jungkook was determined to make this the best first date she'd been on without making it too big and memorable as it wasn't an actual date.

"How's your food?" Jungkook asked as he looked up at Taigi from his plate.

"So good, honestly it feels like a crime to have never been here before." Taigi replied, her food still in her mouth. "Have you been here before?" she asked.

"I mean I've been on a couple dates here yeah but I don't come here regularly." Jungkook answered, "I agree the food is amazing though." he added.

"Oh..." Was all Taigi could muster in response to Jungkook's reply. She knew he'd been on plenty of dates before and the date they were on wasn't even real but for some reason she still felt a pain in her chest...

"Taehyung swears by this place too but only because this is the only date place he's been to where his date agreed to go home with him afterwards." Jungkook continued, letting out a small chuckle.

Taigi just hummed with a smile as she nodded her head. She wasn't sure why her mood changed so suddenly but she felt a down for some reason.

"You alright?" Jungkook questioned in concern, noticing the girls mood change.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine." Taigi smiled reassuringly.

"You sure?" Jungkook asked again with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." Taigi nodded, finally making eye contact with Jungkook again.

Jungkook wasn't buying any of it though. He could tell there was something wrong but knowing Taigi probably wouldn't want to talk about it, Jungkook let it go.

"Hey Taigi?" Jungkook called for the girls attention, causing her to look at him again with a questioning look, "I've got a question for telepathic people." he joked before making intense eye contact with Taigi.

It took her a second but her confused expression was soon replaced with a smile as she finally understood the joke, "Oh my God your jokes are so bad." she laughed.