chapter:12

jimins pov

I glare at Rosa and Joanna "do you not understand the phrase go away?" Rosa looks down "but you bought us....youre supposed to keep us forever" I shake my head "no, the rules are I keep you until I get bored of you and im very bored of you so go back to where you came from"

Joanna looks at me "its because of that jeon Jungkook isn't it?! just last night when I asked you how long you would stay with us for! and then you replied with forever!! you lied to us!" I laugh "im a fucking criminal! all I do is lie!! so for the last time GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.MY.HOUSE!!!!!"

they both look at someone behind me and sigh and then walk out the house, I turn around to see Jin with his arms crossed "you could have sent them away nicely..." I scoff "I did.....at the start and then they wouldn't listen and I got angry....you know how I get when someone doesn't listen to me..." he nods "I know jimin.but you need to work on your temper...."

I glare at him and then look away "shit sorry...." he chuckles "you've done worse to me jimin and have never apologized.....why are you suddenly apologizing?" I look down and don't answer him, he gasps dramatically "OH MY NAMJESUS!!!!!!!!!" he smirks
"its because of Jungkook isn't it~"

I shake my head "what?! no!....yeah..." he gasps again "this is unbelibubble! I cant believe my worldwide handsome faceu!!!"

I groan "omg shut the fuck up hyung! youre so dramatic!" he walks to me and pokes my arm continuously "when you gonna ask him out? how you gonna ask him out? are you gonna kiss him straight away? are you gonna take him on a date? are you gonna make him food? are you-"

a sweet voice cuts him off "whats going on guys???" We both look towards the door to see jungkook

my breath hitches and I quickly cover jin's mouth "about a cake we are going ton make!" Jungkook gasps "I wanna help!!" jin pushes me away and smirks "ah I think I left the stove on! have fun you two!" he runs out the kitchen

Jungkook tilts his head "but.....he was stood in front of the stove....." I sigh "sometimes I do question if hyung has a brain or not" Jungkook giggles "anyways! lets make a cake!" he wonders around the kitchen and grabs the ingredients. I smile a little watching him.

he looks at me "can you get a bowl out please?" I nod and then grab a bowl for him. we both then make cookies and put them in the oven and set a timer so we know when to take them out, I chuckle when Jungkook jumps up and tries to get something from on top of the cupboard. I walk to him and pick him up by his waist and lift him so he can reach.

he grabs what he needs and I then move and sit him down on the counter and I step back, I shake my head a little and laugh seeing him holding a bar of chocolate "did you hide that up there?" he shakes his head "no this is jin-hyung's" I chuckle "I see..."

we both jump when jin walks into the kitchen, he looks at Jungkook and then at me and then at the chocolate that Jungkook is holding and his face darkens "you.bitch" Jungkook sticks his tounge out "this is for telling tae about my dream!"

I tilt my head "what dream?" jin looks at me and grins "our sweet little jungkookie had a dream about-" he gets interrupted by Jungkook yelling "ANNYEONGHASEYO JEONEUN BANGTAN SONYEONDAN HWANGGEUM MAKNAE JEON JUNGKOOK IMNIDA!!!!!!"

we both stare at him and he smiles "there was no dream, who dreams these days? haha" I chuckle and look at jin "continue?" jin nods "hehadawetdreamaboutyou!" I blink a couple times "huh? I did not understand a word you just said..." Jungkook glares at jin "keep shut" jin maintains eye contact with Jungkook "Jungkook.had.a.wet.dream.about.jimin...bitch"

Jungkook throws the chocolate at jin making jin scream and duck. i tilt my head "seriously?" Jungkook looks at me "it wasn't a wet dream, but i did dream about you yes...." i nod "i see....." jin looks at me "that's your reaction? you are literally changing yourself just so you can date Jungkook- ive said too much" i nod "yes.you.have"

i walk towards him but Jungkook pulls me back "youre really changing? for me?2 i sigh "look, i meant what i said when i said i loved you....and i still mean it....i will never stop being a criminal but i can change as much as i can so youll accept me..." he smiles and i gasp when he pulls me so im stood in between his legs, he then grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me down to him and kisses me, my eyes widen but i kiss back

the timer for th4e cookies goes off but Jungkook just kisses me deeper, jin rolls his eyes "ill get the cookies out then..."