Chapter 18

10:37pm

Kay stepped into the party instantly regretted her decision, the guys dragged her to a party knowing she hated them.
It was already filled with teens drunk, high, playing video games in the living room. With no interest at the moment the girl signed in defeat.

She walked in with ray and fourthgrade well Ruben, fuckshit, and lil Stevie went looking for something to get them fucked up.
She worried about the teens and there addictions but she wasn't one judge, just worried
She looked around and saw etsee and her friends in the kitchen talking.

"Hey kay!" Etsee said wrapping her arms around the girl.
"Hey" Kay giggled , she always adores etsee when she was drunk. She was always so sweet and caring, worried about others and making sure they where okay.

"Want to go get a drink?" Etsee asked but the girl had other plans.
"Yeah give me a second" Kay looked around the room, till she spotted who she was looking for.

"I'll be back so you mind grabbing me one?" She turned looking at fourthgrade and ray.

"Ight meet us in the kitchen when your done" ray said walking away with fourthgrade behind.
Fourthgrade was a bit sus about kay, she didn't talk to anyone else that he knew about so he had no idea what she was going to do.
The two may have not talked much but he did study her, the little things she did like play with her bracelet when she got nervous, bite her nails when under pressure, you know? Just small things like that.

She made her way over to who she was looking for.
Jeremy, he was the high school 'drug lord' though only being 16 he had already had a bad rep, he just stole the shit from his pillhead father to make money for himself.
He sold xans, Percs, t3s, coke and etc.
The girl never took anything other then weed but tonight she wanted to forget about the whole foster care shit. She knew it was wrong but at the moment anything seemed right.

"You got anything?" The girl asked walking up to the dude interrupting his conversation with a girl. She didn't care at the moment.

"Uh yeah I only got xans right now, what you looking for?" He asks back taking his backpack off as the girl he was 'flirting with' walked away with a disgusting look.

"Doesn't matter , how much?"
Kay asks in a hurry before any of the guys see her making a deal.

"40 but for you cutie, 20$" he said winking ,handing the girl 4 small pills.

(Ok please don't come for meee I don't know how much xans are😩😭)

She cringed at his awful game,
She just handed him the 20 before grabbing the pills turning around.

There stood fourthgrade with her drink, he had a puzzled look on his face as he went from the bag she held back to her face.
She quickly shoved them into her sweater pocket before grabbing his hand dragging him with her.

She pulled him into the bathroom before shutting the door.

"You can't say anything to the guys!" She spit out pointing at him with a stern face.

"What- why? Kay you shouldn't be doing tha-" he quickly says before she cut him off
"Fourthgrade I know but I can take care of myself ok?" She said giving him a reassuring smile.

The confused boy thought for second wondering if he should tell ray or not, he was worried for the girls health but he really had no say in what she did.