Chapter 21

7:42pm

"Bro chill we boutta fall" Kay screamed out as fuckshit and her held hands, skating down the highways between traffic. fuckshit laughed at her reaction before letting go.
The two spent all day at the skatepark where fuckshit taught her a few new tricks, Kay mostly getting catcalled by 9th graders who thought they were cool so they decided to leave.
"Stop I'm going to fell" Kay said grabbing his hand again worried that she's gunna tumble into traffic.

Cars zoomed by the two on both sides making their hair blow in the wind, laughing at the stupid things they talked about on the way but mostly Kay freaking out about the fact that she could fall into oncoming traffic.

"I gotchu ma trust me" fuckshit reasured her holding onto the girl making sure she doesn't fall.
"Yo lets go to the beach"
fuckshit pointed out towards a body of water next to the highway.

"Ou baby that's not the beach" Kay cringed as she saw what fuckshit was pointing at.
"Okayyy but it's still romantic so let's go" he giggled pulling the girl with him to cross the street, they quickly ran across with their boards in hand trying there best to dodge the cars.

The two ran toward the 'beach' stopping at the sand, Fuckshit sat himself down as he patted beside him in hopes of Kay joining him.
"Your kidding" she said giving him a face, "girl sit down before I make you" he demanded.
"Ou kinky" she joked before joining him on the slightly damp sand.
"Shut up" he laughed throwing his arm around her pulling her closer, she snuggled onto his side willingly.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢,
𝙸𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢.....𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"Olan" Kay said quietly getting the boys attention, "yeah?" He asked a bit confused on why she used his real name.
"Do you think my dad will come back" she asked trying her best not to break down, Kay hated crying especially in front of other people.
Fuckshit was a bit taken back by the sudden change in kays mood but he knew she was hurting.
"Ma if Imma be real, of course he gunna come back. I don't know why he's in there but he forsure comin back out" he said trying his best to comfort her, Kay let tears fall out without even knowing.
Fuckshit noticed, quickly wiping them away with his thumb bringing the girl closer.
She giggled "your such a softie" pushing his shoulder playfully. Kay enjoined this side of him, not the fuckshit that showoff infront of his friends.
"Oh my god" fuckshit threw his head back laughing "stop playing bro I was bouta cry I swear" he added pushing the girl back.
"I'm sorry but thank you, i needed that" she giggling bringing the boy into a unexpected hug.

"It sucks sleeping in a house by yourself" she huffed laying back onto the sand, fuckshit let out a small laugh before joining her.
"I've been living by myself bro , you kinda get use to it I guess" he said shrugging his shoulders
"But I don't want to get use to it tho" kay groaned in frustration.
"I could stay with you" he suggested, Kay looked over at him raising her eyebrow.
"Yo I'm dead serious, it's usually just me home so they probably won't even notice" he added
"Fuckshit of course they gon notice there fucking son missing" Kay shot back.
Fuckshit rolled his eyes knowing damn well his parents wouldn't even notice if he was dead or not at this point.
"I could just get Ruben or ray too" she said looking back up to the sky.
"Ok nah, Ruben has his sister to take care of and ray is a straight no" fuckshit said sitting up on one arm looking at her with a stern look. Kay sat up aswell with a smile on her face.
"Oh why's that" she teased knowing he was just being jealous.
"Because they don't need to when I'm right here" fuckshit explained pointing at himself up and down,
They both let out a laugh at his cockiness. They both fell into a comfortable silence listening to the water that was in front of them along with the cars behind them.
Kay tried forgetting what happened the other day but they can back like warflashes, she did regret her decision but she didn't want to stop taking them, maybe lowering her dose would help.

Fuckshit got up dusting himself off, holding his hand out in gesture of Kay grabbing it. The two decided that it was time to go home, they where both hungry and tired.

♥︎♕♥︎♔♥︎♕♥︎♔♥︎

769
Im back luvsss♡︎
Ive been doing better!!
And i also started a new book that i will publish once im happy with it, its a gio book.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, im actually happy with this one.
Dont forget to vote and comment suggestions.