[9] ~ The Town of the Beginning and End

╔═══==========*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*==========═══╗

I do not own any of the pictures, videos, or gifs.

                                      ✦✧✦✧

I also do not own One Piece.

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ: ɪɴʜᴇʀɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ, ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ,  ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ fʟᴏᴡ ᴏf ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ fʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sʜᴀʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ.- ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ɢᴏʟ ᴅ. ʀᴏɢᴇʀ

Enjoy <3

╚═══==========*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*==========═══╝

"Another price-increase? Don't you think it's getting a bit too expensive?"

Poor news coo.

"Caww..."

"Raise the price again and I won't be buying your papers anymore" says Nami sternly.

cheapskate...

Happy voices out my thoughts saying, "Namiii, what're you getting so worked up about? It's just some newspaper."

Nami shrugs. "Daily expenses all add up, don't you know!?"

Usopp adds, "I thought you were done with saving up money?"

Nami rambles on and on about how she was gonna keep her money for herself.

Why am I not surprised. Typical Nami.

Usopp ignores her for the most part as he works on a new kind of bullet(or star??). He holds up the tabasco bottle in front of his face as he says, "An enemy who gets this in their eye, will be rendered completely help-" He stops mid sentence as Luffy accidentally falls in front of him and bumps into him. The bottle's contents fall into his eyes.

ouch.

Usopp's eyes stretch out so much they're longer than his nose! "GYAAAA!!"

Luffy sits up, completely ignoring Usopp's shrieks of pain. "Luffy..." I sigh.

"You really need to be more careful! You're gonna make Usopp blind!" I scold.

"Shishishi sorry Usopp!"

"YOU BASTARD! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ONE DAY."

Sanji suddenly announces, "These are Nami's beloved orange/tangerine trees! I won't allow anyone to lay even a single finger on them! Nami! Rest assured, my defense powered by love is infallible!"

"Thanks a lot Sanji <3" she winks back.

"What a fool..." mutters Zoro. I slightly nod my head in agreement at his statement.

Luffy declares, "We're finally on our way to the Grand Line!"

I'm really excited to see Law and Bepo! Too bad it won't happen for a while. They were always one of my favorite characters that weren't in the strawhat crew. Nami sits on her lounge chair with a newspaper as something falls out of the newspaper.

I say, "They're flyers"

"AHHH!" The whole crew screams except for Zoro. Zoro, because he was asleep, like always.

I was Reincarnated as Luffy's Sister (one piece fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें