[2] ~ Abilities

ENJOY<3

"Granny Rosemary, I sincerely thank you for taking care of me for the past 10 years but I have decided to leave and go on an adventure ."I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked sadly.

"I'm sorry." I said as I got off from the bed and rushed over to hug her.

The old lady started sniffling a bit but she quickly stopped.

"you are welcome here anytime." she said with a sincere smile masking her sadness.

"Thank you! and I'll drop by sometime."

I left the small house and into the deep lush woods.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

The forest was tannin-brown. The grass was crispy under my feet. I looked up and the trees were skyscraper tall. Hares were scampering away from me up ahead.  I walked in and out of shady glades. The peace of the morning was soul soothing. The forest's smell was fresh and organic. I swiped my finger in front of me and a voice came out.

 I swiped my finger in front of me and a voice came out

(I don't own this. Credits to the Artist.)

"Hello dear sister!"

Ugh. Him again.

"So this new system that yours truly has created is basically a game like feature."

"Please type in YOUR name and look over your inventory and abilities. I suggest taking a look at the inventory first."

My brother is so childish (insert mentally sigh). Ben Dover, really? ]

My hands pressed the buttons on the keyboard that was displayed in front of me.