Play your Cards Right..

Lelah- Ma that's you?
------
I frantically yelled to see if it was really her downstairs. I yelled over and over but no one spoke back. But, I was smart about it. I was quickly throwing on sweats and a tee while I was doing so. But, meanwhile while I was rushing my ass off not to get in trouble August was over in the corner of my room on his phone with no worries in the world. Like all of this wasnt his fault. When it is. He wouldnt have to had to tell me sorry and shit if he didnt leave me for some $1 hoe. That cover would have never would have been pulled off and me exposed to him. And I sure wouldnt have been trying to keep from getting in trouble right now. I've had enough of August & I was just sick and tired of him. So, I walked over to him & gave him a piece of my mind. I just had to get it off my chest. I walked over to him in the nicest way I could.
--
Lelah- So this what we do August?
August- Ion know what you talking bout.
Lelah- Now, all of a sudden you dont know what I'm talking bout? So a fucking mind stealing angel came and took your memory?
-
By this time I was heated as fuck. I was all in his face. Finger pointing, mushin' him and head nudgin' his ass. August had pushed my last fucking nerve.
-
August- Man, get out my fucking face with all that hand in my face shit.
Lelah- I can do what I want. You gonna make me stop?
August- Man move bruh.
Lelah- No August, I'm fucking tired of you.
August- *tries to leave*
--
Right when August started to leave my room I mushed him good one more time. Then I guess he anger all came through. Before I knew it I was off my feet jacked up on the wall.
--
Lelah- *yelling* AUGUST GET THE FUCK OFF ME
August- *yelling* DIDNT I TELL YOU QUIT TOUCHIN' ME?
Lelah- Put me the fuck down bruh.
August- *drops her & gets ready to walk out*
Lelah- *Starts punching his back & his head*
August- STOP!
Lelah- Freak you August.
{ Lelah POV }
I brushed past August and ran downstairs to see who was downstairs. Soon as I got to the end of the stairs I turned the corner to go to the kitchen and I bumped heads right with Mark.
-
Lelah- Ouch *laughs*
Mark- Yeah, I know right. Head hard as a rock. But, your mom is in the kitchen .. She wants you cause she heard you & August up there yelling. And she sent me to talk to August. Good Luck Hunny.
{ Lelah POV }
All I could think was OMFG if August get me in trouble her really not gone like me. Ima be his worst fucking nightmare. I walked into the kitchen calm ass I could but it seemed ass if my mom was already past mad.
-
Lelah- You wanted me Ma?
---------
Okay, I dont really like this part but you know I got some tricks up my sleeve and DRAMA IS COMING SOON
LOVE, COLESBAES