Thrown Off

Lelah- August, I swear to god bruh. Who tf did you tell?
By this time I was hitting and punching August out of anger a bit. Then all of a sudden he snatched me up against the wall.
August- Look, I told I ain't told nobody. You the one that's always running your fucking mouth about something like a lul bitch. You probably said something, so don't come at me sideways about shit.
Lelah- Get the fuck off August. And bitch? Bitch, you know what August I ain't even bouta do this with you.
August- You ain't bouta do what with me? You came in here on the bullshit with me. So don't play dumb now.
Lelah - Fuck you August. Every since I met you . my life been fucked up. *starts excessively hitting August*
August- Stop hitting me bruh.
Lelah- *stops and start crying* I . hate. you August. I HATE YOU SO MUCH I HATE YOU. YOU HAVE BROUGHT SO MUCH STRESS TO MY LIFE.
August- you don't think I hate you? Nobody ask you to get pregnant.. You ain't ask for it and I damn sure didn't.
Lelah- All of a sudden me and my child is a " burden" on you?
August- I mean it ain't that hard to tell.
Lelah- fuck you August .. I'm gone.
{ Lelah POV }
I stormed out of August for and went to mines. I sat and stared in the mirror and looked at myself. I was a train wreck. emotional that ever and just pitiful. But, I decided to put that little girl shit to the side and pull myself together. I picked up my phone and dial a number. I waited on it to ring a couple of times and about 3 time the line opened.
??? - Orange County Abortion Clinic, how may I help you today?
Lelah- yes, I would like to book n appointment soon as possible?
--------
{ Lelah POV }
I faced all my fears and sucked it up . no matter what this had to get done.
---------
Okay. you guys I know you guys might be mad at me. My phone was broke. And I was phone less for about a months and a half 😕 so. BUT, now ya girl is back and improved. So, back to the basics. Read, Comment and Like.
THE DRAMA IS ON THE WAYYYY! 😘 love you guys.