BrandNew Beginings..

Me, Lelah. Boring old Lelah. I was 16, brownskin and skinny. I was the only child as of now & I knew sooner or later my life was going to make a drastic change. Now life as I knew it .. was down the drain. My mom and I were moving with her soon to be husband and son. My mom was prego and found that complety fine. And with all of this going on I would have anyone to talk about to cause' my bestfriend would no longer stay next door. And as for my new step family, they were okay. Except Mark's aggy ass son, August. He was a true pain in my ass. But, I had to adjust to it now. This was officially .. LIFE AS I KNOW IT .
| HOPE | YALL | ENJOY | 😍😘🔥 |
Ugh' I said as I was packing up my soon to be old bedroom. I know for sure I would miss the place but my mom has already made the decision. We were officially moving. Too bad I had to quickly and suddenly adjust to everything that was about to happen. I mean, Mark was okay but his son August ? He was complete ass. I hated his guts but I had no where to go, my mom was my life.
I sat my phone on my bed, tossed a few more things into a box and jogged downstairs. I walked to the kitchen to see my 4 month pregnant mom. Of course, this was one of the changes I had to get used to. Being the only child for 16 years was all I ever knew. But, since Mark walked in out life. Things like this pop up and happen. But, no matter what I loved my mom. She was my heart & more.
I walked around the island in the kitchen and instantly hugged my mom and rubbed her belly. I looked at her and smiled " I can't wait till he gets here mom" she looked back at me and smiled. " Me eithier" she said as she put some more stuff in the boxes. Then I walked from around the island and sat at the bar which wasn't packed yet. She looked at me with a confused face and said " Are you finished packing your room ?" I smiled and said " Maybe". She looked at me sternly and spoke "Go Finish. Now, We have a busy day ahead of us". I groaned and threw myself up lazily. I walked out of the kitchen and before I even made it to the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang and my mother yelled from the kitchen "OPEN THE DOOR, I THINK THATS MARK AND AUGUST". I sucked my teeth and dragged myself to the door just to be jumped on by my bestfriend Jomani.
Lelah - Jomani, get off of me girl.
Jomani - Lelah, I am going to miss you so much girl. I can't just walk next door and see you anymore.
Lelah - I understand Jomani but, I can't breath.
Jomani - Oh. I sowey bestfriend.
Then, my mom walked around the corner scaring both of us a little. Jomani just loved my mom. So those two got on my nerves about each other.
YM - I thougt that was Mark around making that racket.
Jomani - Hey Mrs.T , belly getting big ?
I couldnt help but to laugh because it was true, my mom was getting bigger and bigger everyday.
YM - *laughing too* yall two are so slow when yall get together.
-----
Before I knew it I was finished packing with the help of Jomani, we had our talk and now we were waiting on Mark and August with the moving truck. But, since I was done I took a nap. But, not even 10 mins in my nap my mom, Mark and August barged in. My mom told me to tell August all I needed to put in the truck and her and Mark left out. She knew me and August always bumped heads and we didnt get along. Her and Mark knew that. But, they claim it was just a "phase". NOT, I hate August with every part of me. But, other than that I walked to the closet to show him the heaviest boxes I hand & I bent over to try and pull it out. When I bent over I felt August come behind me and push me and him in the closet. Since my closet was semi-big it was big enough for both of us. But, knowing me I was just irritated just being in a confined space with August.
Lelah - Could you please move ?
August - Wassuh' wif' you ?
Lelah - I mean its easy to see August, I dont like you.
August - And why is tha' ? Cause' I luh you.
Lelah - Um, Ew.
Just that fact thatAugust was all up in face was digustiged so I tried to push him out the way and he just came in and kissed me. I tried to say move but as I opened my mouth August took that as a advantage and just deepend the kiss by adding a little tounge action. I mean I cant lie the boy lips were soft & allat . But, I was kissing August. After about 30 seconds he yanked away and smiled.
August - Na' whatchu' was sayin' ?
I stood there speechless cause it seemed that kiss placed a spell on me & all the hate I had once built up toward August was gone. But before I knew it he grabbed a box and left the closet . And I was still standing there, in shock.
--------
What yall think on this new book ? Read, Vote and Comment for a new chapter. I should be updating everyweek if everything goes as plan.
#Hol'ItDownnn