Ruthless Mistakes..

" Ah " I instantly jumped out of my sleep. I was having the worst nightmare ever. I was getting an .. abortion. I sat and stared at the wall blankly and tried to think everything through. Eventually, after coming back to reality I grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 12:43 am & I hadnt even got prepared from school tomorrow. I slung myself up and put together a simple outfit {CHECK M/M}
After I got that together I grabbed my towel, rag, phone and speaker and went to bathe.
After about 20 mins later I walked out of the bathroom and August scared me.
Lelah- Boy, you scared me.
August- I'm sorry. I just heard you up. I thought it would be the perfect time to talk.
Lelah- Yeah, I guess so. Just give me some time to put some clothes on.
August- Okay.

After talking to August in the hall, I went to my room through on some sleepers and headed to his room. I knocked twice before he came, I just walked in and plopped on the bed.
August- So... How you been feelimg lately?
Lelah- Okay.. I been having some horrible dreams but, pther than that pretty good.
August- Dreams?
Lelah- Ya.. Something I really dont wanna talk about.
August- I feel you. But, dont you think we should talk baby wise.
Lelah- Yeah, I just need a few more days thats it. Trust me all I need is 2 days
August- I'm in no rush but I waiting on you.
I smiled lightly from August's word .. I leaned in and kissed him on the forehead and said my goodbyes. I went to my room and just thought about eventhing. Eventually, I dozed off.
| Next Day 💘 |
August POV -
Today I woke early like I always do I can take my morning shower and be out the way before Lelah wakes up. After I was done getting dressed and all that. I went downstairs and fixed me some cereal. I sat down and get on my phone. By, the time I was down it was about 7:00. Lelah was up by now.

Lelah POV
l woke up feeling HORRIBLE. I was dizzy, stomach pain & all. I did my best of shaking it off. I grabbed my towel and went to wash off. In the process I vomited. I hate this morning sickness. I finished getting ready and grabbed my stuff. Then, I ran downstairs and waited for August to finish. I wasnt really in the eating mood. After about 10 mins later I told my mom bye and we were off to school.
The ride was quiet the whole way to school. Nothing but the radio playing to break the silence. But, before I knew we were at school. We both got out & went our seperate ways.
---
Lelah POV
After school I was catching up on some work that I missed while mom was sick and I stayed home. It wasnt really that much and I was done in no time. I after I finished that I just went on my social networks. But, soon as I was serfing Instagram I found a rant page about me.
I clicked on it but it had me as a blocked person. The only thing I could see was the profile picture which was me and the bio. It read:
Welcome to the page for the queen on thots. Plenty of yall may know her, some of yall may not but all we need to know is she is NASTY! Who messes with their STEPBROTHER & now is pregnant without any money nor care sources. Stupid little thot. But turn the BLUE TO GREEN! mwahhh.
----
After I read it I felt all kinds of angry I wanted to fuck everything up. I was past fucking mad. Who the fuck did this .. I only told people August & Jomani. Who tf said something. I quickly hopped up and barged into August room. I started going off on his ass.
Lelah- What the fuck is this? Who the fuck you told August?
August- What you talking bout bruh?
------
I was gone for a LONG TIME . Iknow this , but im back. I hope yall enjoy this update... BUT WHO YALL THINK TOLD?
💘 Read, Vote & Comment feedback.