Six

06 : Drunken Mishap

"Whoops, why is the world spinning?" Annika muttered, blinking her eyes several times to only notice that the world around her did not stop moving. She looked at her husband who was supposedly also spinning, she giggled at the sight, her husband looked like a maniac. 

"Can you stop spinning so fast?" Annika sat down next to him on the couch, lying her head down on his shoulder. Shivaay gazed at the way she was behaving or rather spinning. Hearing her giggling like a small kid, he frowned, how much did she drink? He was back home after a long day at work only to find her wife was drunk? 

"How much did you drink?" Annika listened to his question and raised two fingers but then she frowned, she showed him all of her fingers and that made Shivaay look at her with wide eyes, she was drunk, wasted and she herself wasn't aware what she was thinking of doing. 

"Darling, tell me, how much did you drink?" Annika pondered over this question, the crease between her eyebrows deepening. So first she tried to focus from where it all started but she could only remember blur images, her standing in the kitchen with Rudra and then here she was, sitting, no, straggling Shivaay. 

Looking at his wife, he poked her arm with his finger to only find Annika giving him one confused look. "What am I going to do with you? "

"You can do a lot many things with me, for example you can start with undressing me and -" 

"That's enough. You seem to be horny when drunk" Shivaay muttered the last line to himself but she caught the words correctly and gave him one huge smile before throwing her arms around him, and bringing him closer. 

Shivaay tried to free himself but in vain when she kept on swinging his shoulders to and fro. With his eyes shut tight, he brought his fingers closer to her waist, tickling her the next second, Annika was a laughing mess in minutes. 

In between her hiccups, Annika tried to hold her laughter but when Shivaay was still attacking her with his fingers, Annika pushed him away, resulting in him falling down on the floor, hard. Shivaay winced in pain, rubbing his back to ease the pain. "I am sorry" Annika hiccuped and got up, stumbling on her way to reach him. Forwarding her hand to help him but knowing Annika was drunk, he refused to take her help. 

"Bhabhi" It was Rudra's voice and Shivaay could understand from his voice that he was drunk too. That is when he realized that his punch would have resulted in all of them to be drunk. "Oh, right, I remember, Rudra made me drink something" Annika giggled and wrapped her arms around Shivaay's waist only to find him glaring down at her. 

"Alright, Rudra, throw away the remaining punch now, right now" Rudra who was standing near the door of the room, pouted at Shivaay. His eyes widened when he saw his big brother giving him a death stare and that did it, he ran away to throw the punch away.

"Now, would you like to sleep with me? Oops, I meant, sleep beside me" Shivaay rolled his eyes, grabbing her by the waist and leading her towards the bed. It was going to be a long night.