Five

05 : Donkey Singh Oberoi

"Why would you try to bargain, he clearly said that he wouldn't" Shivaay complained, right now, he was more than frustrated with his wife. He was looking at her in disbelief and there she was not even giving him a glance. Annika flipped her hair from one side to another, completely ignoring the fact she was being watched by her husband. 

"Hello, excuse me, I am talking to you" Shivaay snapped his fingers in front of her and she scrunched her nose, giving him a glare before keeping the bag full of vegetables onto the dining table. Shivaay grabbed her arm, making her face him and Annika tried to free her arm but gave up when she could not. He frowned, what was up with his wife?

"Leave me, right now. Or else you are not sleeping on the bed for next one week" Annika threatened and that made Shivaay leave her hand but slowly. He scratched his neck, maybe he went overboard. But what was the real need to bargain with the shopkeeper when he wasn't even bulging to change his rates. Women, sighing, Shivaay thought. 

Now he had a task, to persuade his wife who was now supposedly sitting with a grumpy face and boringly looking anywhere but at him. "Hey, Annika" Shivaay sat down next to her on the chair, with his hand resting on hers but as soon as she felt him touch her, she drew back her hand. "No, don't talk to me" It was unusual to watch his wife act this way. It only happened when she was on her days, gosh, he had completely forgotten that she had started her periods. 

"Babe, look at me, please, will you?" Annika watched him from the corner of her eye and found his pouting face, her eyes softened but her heart refused to melt. He did shout at her, she wasn't going to forgive him so easily and so she refused to look at him. Sighing, Shivaay got up to only sit down on his knees, in front of her. This made Annika's eyes go wide, what was this man doing? 

"Well, get up, you can't blackmail me this way" Annika complained, how was she supposed to see the man she loved sitting down on his knees, looking this way. Shivaay shook his head, refusing to get up from his position but Annika couldn't bear the sight of him sitting down there. So, she got up, grabbing his arm and making him stand up. 

"Now, shut up. I overreacted. I am sorry, don't you dare apologize to me. If you do, I am not kissing you for two days" Annika commanded and Shivaay chuckled, she was really too cute. He knew that it was her mood swings that led her to behave this way. 

"I am sor -"

"Donkey Singh Oberoi, don't you understand when I say, do not apologize?" Annika lightly hit his shoulders and he grinned from ear to ear, earning a glare from her. 

"Well, will you go on a date with me?" Annika rolled her eyes at that, but seeing him giving her a hopeful look, she giggled. Nodding her head at him, she ruffled his hair and started to walk away from him. This woman and her hormones.