Chapter 2

As I stood there confused but with a blank face on the outside to redheaded twins came over holding roses.

"Hi there, you must be new" One twin said "I'm Hikaru"

"and I'm Kaoru" The other twin said. I took the flowers keeping my blank face then after holding the roses for a few seconds I let them fall from my hands.

"I don't care" I said coldly "it seems I'm in the wrong room" and with that I tried to step out the door. Tried. I felt something tug my dress. I turned around to see a blonde haired boy (surprisingly) the same height as me.

"Hello! My name is Hunny! And where are you going?" he asked with flowers surrounding him. My eye twitched and I started glaring at him as I tried to figure out where those flowers were coming from!     He whimpered and started crying while running to this super tall guy.

"WHAAA!!!!!!! SHE'S GLARING AT ME!!!! TAKASHI!!!!!!" He cried as he climbed onto, who I assume to be Takashi, shoulders. I swept my glare across the room surveying all the people there. I saw the twins who called themselves Hikaru and Kaoru. I saw another blonde with violet eyes. The other blonde was wailing his eyes out while his friend, so called "Takashi" wiped his tears away. 

"Why hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Tamaki Suoh!" he said taking my hand and gently kissing it "Welcome to the host club, a marvelous place where only those with excellent social standing and those with filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here, at this elite social school, Ouran Academy, the Ouran host club is where the schools handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies that also have way too much time on their hands! Just think of it as Ouran's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful" Tamaki explained, 
"Soo basically you guys are strippers... That's disgusting..." I said sending an annoyed glare at the blonde teen that towered above me. "D-disgusting?!" Tamaki uttered, rushing to an emo corner. Hikaru and Kaoru bursted out laughing, tears in their eyes clutching their stomachs and they started teasing Tamaki about other things, I stared a Tamaki's emo corner, trying to discover how he has this skill until someone placed a hand on my shoulder, I turned around looking up to see a quite feminine face. 

"Hello there miss, my name is Haruhi, don't mind Tamaki-sempai, he's really okay in the head" Haruhi said showing a smile, Tamaki perked up from his emo corner and embraced Haruhi into a bone crushing hug, saying something about being his daddy and whatnot.

Haruhi screamed, "HELP ME!", Takashi put on a serious face and lifted Haruhi from Tamaki's grasp, Takashi help Haruhi up for a few seconds before placing her back down *light flickers*, wait a minute... did I just see a lightbulb? Probably just my imagination... Haruhi panted a bit.
"Tamaki-sempai's just a bit..." she said not finishing her sentence, 

"Bit?" I asked .

 "Obnoxious" she stated bluntly, Tamaki went back to his original emo corner while the twins laughed their hearts out. I sighed at this unique group. I looked around and saw........CAKE. I twitched as I supressed my urge to run and eat it. I unconsciously put my hand in my bag.

"Well, what's your type?" Tamaki suddenly said attracting my attention. 'is he bipolar?" I thought trying to hide my irritation.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in a strained voice. He seemed to start shining brightly and flung out his hand in a flourish.

" Do you like the strong silent type" Tamaki said pointing to Takashi as dark blue roses surrounded him.

 "The boy lolita" cue sparkles and roses around blonde short kid 

"the  mischievous type" cue roses around twins 

"the cool type" more roses around the person with glasses -_-' 

"the natural type" even more roses and at that moment I knew that Haruhi........was a girl. I don't know if it was because of the roses or because I just noticed the full extent of her femininity. Suddenly I felt a hand tilt my chin up and my gaze met violet ones.

"or maybe" Tamaki said almost purring " you would prefer me" and he got closer to my face. In return the closer he got the more intense my glare got and soon I was gripping his wrist and impaling it with my fingernails as he wailed dramatically in pain on the floor.

"I would prefer not to be touched, thank you very much" I said coldly with my glare boring a hole through Tamaki's head. I heard a cough to my right and I looked up. The guy with glasses introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is-" he started but was cut off from me.

"Kyoya Ootori, I know" I said with a blank face "if I remember correctly your family has been trying to form an alliance with us for generations" He nodded with a small smirk.

"You are correct" He said "but I'm afraid you'll have to pay us back for hurting a host and breaking an $8,000,000 plate" and he motioned to my foot. To my surprise there was a broken plate under it yet i couldn't recall ever stepping on it. Then I thought 'wait , why was there a plate on the floor in the first place?'.