Chapter 7

The sound of a doorknob echoed in the room.

“Oh there you are Shiro” a teacher said “Everyone else is already assembled. Hurry and come to the music room” There was a short silence before a brown haired kid replied.

“Sorry Sir, but i’m quitting the classical music club” The adolescent boy spoke softly,

“But why? If you stay in the club you’ll surely be popular with the ladies” The teacher stated,

“But I don’t have enough time!” The brown haired kid protested running away.

“This is it… This is the place!” Shiro thought, slowly opened the door to the abandoned music room……….Only to be caught with a face full roses. One petal got in his throat and he fell back in his attempts to cough it out.

“I told you guys that we should get rid of the roses!” Shiro heard a female voice speak out “Now he’s choking!” Footsteps quickly rushed over to him and he looked up to see a face he would remember for a long time. The girl resoundingly slapped his back hard and the petal immediately came out. Shiro sat coughing and gasping. The girl stood up with a sigh and Shiro saw that she was quite short, about the same height as him anyway. The girl pointed to a blond guy who stood in the middle of the room looking quite pale.

“Tama-Baka!” the girl yelled at him.

“Y-yes, my dear daughter?” the blond was practically shaking now. The girl suddenly grew a dark aura and held up two fingers.

“One” She said with her hair covering her eyes “Get rid of the roses”

“B-but Michiko” the blond stuttered “The roses are essential to th-”

“I.Don’t.Care” Michiko said. ‘Michiko……...so that’s her name’ Shiro thought.

“Two” Michiko said seeming even more irritated than before “I.Am.Not.Your.Daughter.And.I.Never.Will.Be” the blond seemed to freeze at this and put a hand to his head dramtically.

“Mommy, why is our daughter so rebellious?” He asked as he clung to this guy with glasses “Daddy is wounded by Michi-chan’s words!”

“Who said you could call me Michi-chan!?!” Michiko yelled clenching her fist. The blonde (Daddy?) appeared to be confused and frightened.

“But Honey-senpai calls you that” the blond said tilting his head. Michiko flushed at these words.

“Th-that’s different Tama-Baka” She mumbled hiding her face with her hair.

“IT’S BECAUSE HONEY-SEMPAI’S NOT AS ANNOYING AS YOU!” Michiko spat out harshly as her so called ‘daddy’ was struck by lightning.

“W-why?” the blond fell to the ground. That was when Shiro finally noticed that they were all dressed in Egyptian clothing. Shiro sweatdropped ‘what kind of place is this?” he wondered.