Chapter 6

“Let’s all play the which one is Hikaru game!” The twins said to the guests as they wore caps.

“I’m sorry ladies, are they bothering you?” I asked with emotionless. I got up cracking my knuckles, smiling devilishly at the two.

“Oh it’s alright Michiko-Chan! We don’t mind at all” One of the girls said giggling.

“Alright then” I said calmly, sitting back down.

“As we were saying, Let’s all play the which one is Hikaru game!” The twins said simultaneously, the ladies clapped with joy in return.

“What kind of stupid game is that?” I asked boredly.

“It’s not stupid Michiko! Many ladies have tried to tell us apart! But so far none have succeeded!” The twins said proudly.

“How do we know if they got it right, but you guys just say it wrong?” I asked playing with a piece of thread on the couch we were sitting on.

“We’re not liars!” The twins exclaimed. I snorted at their protest.

what kind of idiot would think that they haven’t lied?’ I thought to myself,

“Right, so continuing on, since we were rudely interrupted, which one of us is Hikaru?” The twins said trying to annoy me. Unfortunately for them, it worked, I got up and smacked the two on their heads,

“Say it again, I dare you” I said looking down at them.

“Sorry-” Hikaru said.

“Michiko” Kaoru finished.

The girls giggled, then Haruhi walked by,

“That’s the dumbest game I’ve ever heard” Haruhi said walking by holding a book to her chest.

“Told you so” I said getting up, and then walking back to the couch.

“What, have you got a problem with it Haruhi and Michiko?” The twins said getting up from being bashed on the head.

“Not really, I just don’t understand why the two of you are so popular” Haruhi said staring at the two.

“And how you two are still actually considered popular in the host club” I added.

“That’s not very nice!” The twins said pouting.

“It’s not supposed to be nice, because it’s the truth, both of you suck” I said lying down on the couch.

“I’m disappointed” Hikaru said,

“Apparently, you both don’t know the merits of having twins as members of the host club” The twins said standing side by side next to Haruhi.