CLOSING REQUESTS + ANNOUNCEMENTS

So, uhh, Christmas, right? *sigh* Oml, what happened? What did I miss? I missed the fact that I need to publish books and need to continue writing cause this book isn't quite done yet.

Anyway, I'm sorry, late Merry Christmas, uhh... closing requests and some announcements are... oh, I see... let's see, I started a new Discord Server. ✨ Yay, how enthusiastic. ✨

Basically early announcements from my Discord Server and get to talk to my closest of friends, peeps and homies. But, then again, you might not wanna join in - and that's okay. But if you do, here is the repelling link of "humanity."

> https://discord.gg/sEdwThuUaE

Again, if you want to see earlier announcements and stuff like that, just(because Wattpad doesn't support links) you either have to...

1) Copy and Paste it. Which is, most of us know, Wattpad doesn't like the copy and paste strategy so...

2) Learn how to use the external link. I couldn't find the external link on mobile devices so if you're reading this on desktop, you may want to open your eyes a little bit, and if you're a mobile user, which most of us are, you have to...

3) Do the letter per letter strategy where you open another tab and try to write the link letter per letter. And if you're too lazy to do any of that...

4) Go to my account and press either the link in my Description or move to the conversation page and find the correct Discord link, but all of this is just wrapped into one gift all you had to do was...

5) Check the Comment Section if my link to the Discord Server is there, might insert it in once I published this chapter in seconds...

And that's the bow on top, if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy new year. If you don't celebrate New Years, Merry Christmas. If you don't celebrate neither - I- Hm... Dia Da Los Meurto. And if you celebrate both, thank god, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This year was a curse, but who knows? It just might get better. To create hope, there must be despair. Alright, see you guys next year!! And... we're over and out...