"Take me to every room in the house", he ordered. 

Easton never asked, he told. He isn't one to boss around, or control, he always get's what he wants, and right now, he wanted to find his beloved, and like everything else, he was going to get it. 

"I, uh, of course", Robinson mumbles, following the King's orders. Deep down, he felt embarrassed. Ashamed that a vampire was telling him what to do, but at this moment, his cover can be blown, and the last he wants, is for Easton to find out that Noelle has been kept here.

After about 30 minutes of searching the entire house, and not finding anything, Easton's blood began to boil. They had already searched every other pack house. He grew impatient, frustrated, dejected. He felt the urge to just sit at home and cry himself to death.

"We didn't see the basement", Victor grunted, causing Robinson's heart to drop. 

"Oh, yes, uh, f-follow me", he slowly made his way to the basement, and by slowly, I mean really slowly.

He unlocked the door to the basement, the keys all rattling against each other and echoing the vacant and dark room. 

It happened so fast. 

One second, Robinson was opening the door. 

And the next, he was pressed up against the wall by his collar. 

By the hands of Easton Xander Mitchell. 

His eyes red and bloody. 

His fangs, pearly white, out and ready to kill

Black, inky veins appearing on his forearms and neck. 

His muscles tensed, almost ripping the shirt he was wearing. 

His breathing unsteady. 

His face held an emotionless yet enraged expression. 

"Tell me where she is!", he yelled into Robinson's face, practically spitting at him. 

"I, w-who?"

"Don't f*cking act stupid with me! Tell me where my Noelle is?!",

The other three vampires surrounded Robinson, towering over him, all their eyes bloodshot

"S-she's not here! Why would she be here?", he played dumb. 

Axel clawed his fingers into his neck, choking and suffocating him. 

"Are you trying to fool me, dog?! I'm not another stupid wolf you can manipulate! I won't say it again!"

"Axel stop! You're going to kill him!", he heard his father's voice order, but at this point, he didn't two f*cks.

All he saw was a tiny animal-like cell, ripped pieces of clothing, blood, so much blood, and dirt covering the floor, and the faint scent of his Noelle lingering around the room. That was enough for him to know that she was once here. 

"Axel, we'll never find her if you kill him", Victor stated, trying to calm down the beast. 

Robinson's face was purple, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, saliva running down his chin.

Axel let him go, running out of the house, following Noelle's scent. It was so faint that he almost missed it, but he was determined to find her. 

He followed the path which led him to a forest. It resembled the forest he found her in.

"Noelle! Noelle, where are you?! It's me, Easton!", he yelled distressingly as he ran around the forest in a desperate need to find his beloved. 

"Come to me, my love! Please!"

He continued until her scent was completely gone.

He fell down to his knees, bringing his hands up to his dark, black locks, pulling it in frustration and agony.

He failed her. 

He failed to find her yet again. 

He failed to save her. 

He failed, and now she's dead. 

He was so close, yet so f*cking far. 

A stray tear fell down his face as his heart clenched at the thought of the pain she must've gone through. 

No, she can't be dead! Axel refused to believe it. Why can't I smell her anymore? She couldn't have just disappeared!

A low whimper brought him out of his flooding thoughts. His head whipped around to the source of sound. He rose to his feet once again. 

"Hello?", he said, waiting to here the sound yet again. 

God, why the f*ck do I care? It's probably a rouge or something, he said to himself, but his heart ached at the sound.

Another whimper was heard, he couldn't see where or who it came from. The grass in this forest reached just below his knees. 

Until he saw it. 

A pile of orangish, red fur in the midst of the wet, green grass. He squinted his eyes to make out what it was, and when he inched closer, his heart stopped. 

A fox.

A fox covered in blood and scars, with fur that looked as though it hadn't been cut in years. 

She whimpered yet again, and he felt as though his life had been restored. 

"Noelle."

A/N- Sorry for the cliffhanger haha! Now we now who the 'Alpha' is, are you surprised? What will happen now that she's been found? How will the highlands react? How will Noelle react once she's reunited with everybody? Comment your opinions and predictions! Don't forget to vote and don't be afraid to point out any mistakes that I made! Love you all!