Chapter 8

"Hey Killua it's (Y/N), I wanted to talk about Illumi."
💧 ⭐

"Oh hey (Y/N), I didn't expect that you would call me.Why would you talk about Illumi?" Killua answered. "It seems like you don't know it.He got arrested" you said and expected an crying or panic but Killua just laughed. "This baka is so stupid" he said. "Do you know where he could be?" you asked him."The first time he got arrested he was by the xx police station.I think you should look there for him" he answered your question.
"Thank you so much Killau your such a big help" "I do that just because I kinda like you baka" he said and you could hear that he wasn't comfortable saying this."Thanks, goodbye Killua I hope we'll see us soon" you said. "I hope so too, goodbye" he said and hung up. It surprised you that he said that he likes you.Normaly he just says that to Gon.You went back to the man's that looked at you."He said we should look by the xx police station" you said. "Let's hurry" Hisoka said and took your hand in his."I come with you" Chrollo said."No I will go with (Y/N) alone" Hisoka said with a angry voice. "Please stop being so angry Hisoka. Of course you can come with us Chrollo" you said with a cute smile on your lips.

You three stranded in front of the police station.It was dark and cold.You could feel  some rain on your skin. Hisoka looked at you. Again you looked too beautiful that he couldn't handle it.At the same time Chrollo thought the same. You breath in and out before you said "Let's go". The man's followed you."My friut please take care of you. I don't want that your hurt.When there's somebody that hurt you I'll kill that person" Hisoka said. His eyes were a dark gold."The same goes for you Chrollo. I don't care that your her best friend,when you hurt her I'll kill you". You looked shocked at Hisoka and then to Chrollo.His eyes had a purple and gray shade."Stop now we need to concentrate" you said.You took the hair clip out of your hair to open the backdoor.It took under 5 minutes to open it.The man's didn't exacted that your so fast.As you walked in the room was dark but you could see that there where some shelf with stuff on it.Chrollo stardet
to look at the stuff."Nothing" he said.You opened the next door.Now you were in the centrum of the building.Hisoka and Chrollo surched for cops while you opened the door to an office.First you shecked the table but there were no informations about Illumi.As you shecked the documents you saw the name Zoldyeck but before you could do anything you heard a scream and the sound of blood splashing against the wall.

You walked to the place where the sound came from.The walls were just red from blood.For you were the dead body of an cop.You laught.His body were full with Hisoka's cards."Darling~"You looked at your husband.His face had some blood on it.He licked on his bloody card while holding eyecontact."I didn't expect that my work on him makes you so happy.When you want to I could make you even feel more happy" he said while touching you hips.His golden eyes looked different as usuall."Hisoka I don't think it's the right time to try to fuck (Y/N)" Chrollo's voice interubed."Your right" Hisoka whisperd.Your cheeks went red.Chrollo saw and heard what Hisoka said and to be honest it kinda turned you on.As you went back to the office you opened the document about Illumi."stupid" you whisperd to yourself as you saw that they even wrote in wich cell he is.

Lets save him.
____________________----________________
644 words. 21.8.20

Hello everyone (^o^)
This chapter is important for the next one so I hope you understand everything.
I want to write lemon so bad before chapter 15!
I hope you could enjoy it.
Thank you ♠️♥️♦️♣️