Chapter 4

"I was so lonely without you, please promise me that you never gonna leave me again"
⭐ 💧

"My fruit I will never leave you again. This time there was just this boy... But I know that this isn't an excuse that I left you alone so long.I tough that it wouldn't tak-" "I'm not just talking about that" you said and felt the tears running."Y-You were dead.I tough I lost you forever.Im so scared that this will happen again.I-I can't even c-control my Nen yet, what if I exidently hurt you? ".He took you hands in his and came near to your face."(Y/N) I'm still alive and I'm here with you.This won't happen twice darling.You should know that you can control your Nen when we train you".You kissed him and put your hands on his neck.Your arms still hurt.He stopped the kiss."Waifu we shouldn't do it now because of your wounds but when they healed we can do it with the lingerie you stoled~".The blood rushed up to your head and you were red like a tomato.He never saw you in sexy lingerie and to be honest you two never really had sex before. The only thing you two did was with the hands.But you always had your slip on."You emberising me hisoka and why did you look in my bra?" you could remember that you putted them in your bra."I just wanted that your raelaxed while you sleep~".You letted out a cute laugh.For Hisoka it was music in his ears.He would do anything to hear it again.

*brum brum brum* your phone was ringing.Hisoka maked annoyed sounds.You two decided two sleep after you talked.As you looked at your phone and saw that it was midnight.Who would call me now? "Hello?" you said. "Hello (Y/N) here's Chrollo, Hisoka wrote me what happened are you ok?". You giggled.You found that it was cute from Hisoka.Normaly Hisoka never wrote Chrollo."Yes I'm okay, thanks. How did it end? Do you got the eyes?". "Yes I got them thanks that you intressded (Y/N)". Hisoka didn't liked that Chrollo called you.He just wanted to sleep next to his handsome wife.Chrollo and you talked so long again that you again forgot about the time.As you looked at the clock it was 2'30 clock."Chrollo I think I should hang up now I really need sleep and I think you need some too" "Your right (Y/N) I really should get some sleep, thanks, then I hope I see you when your fine" "I hope so too" then he hang up.Hisoka smiled at you. "Finally, why are you always talking so long with him when you could talk with me instead? ~" "Hes my best friend of course I talk long with him, are you jealous? ~" you ask with a smirk. He blushed and looked away.That was a yes.

The sun was shining.This time you made enoied noices.As you open your eyes Hisoka wasn't there.You stood up and went to the kitchen.Hisoka cooked for you but looked like it was to much for him.You went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheak.He was surprised that your so early up. Normally you slept till 12 or 13 and now its 7'35 clock."Good morning my fruit~" he said with a big smile. "Morning darling" you said.He maked the pancakes and you did the table.As you both were finish you ate together. It was quite but not uncomfortable quite.You two enjoyed it. He had his eyes just on you.Even with messy hair, eyerings and some pimples you were art in his eyes.So beautiful. "Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked and looked in his eyes."Can't I look at my beautiful wife?" he asked."Just when I can look at my beautiful husband" you said and kissed him."Not lying that was a bit cringe" you said and blushed.He just laughed.

How did he deserve you?

______________________________________666 words. 6.7.20

I know this chapter is short but I tryed my best.I need new inspiration (^_-)
Today is the birthday from my sister so I don't got much time write.
Thank you ♠️♥️♦️♣️