Gen Y Perhaps Love 01

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, this time the senior are very serious. No one can dates with the engineering students... they will be banned. If there is no talking to end it, the war will be long. I gotta go....please tell Grit I miss him. That's it."

"Hey....you should tell him by yourself" Wayu shook his head and thought that his must be love sick like the symptom was provoked... Grut should abuse at him for 2-3 words to make him awake.

The story between the third-year engineering boy "Padbok" and Yuki from the communication arts that Mark told about, although it passed for a month, it still was the talk of the town... they had date not that long, Padbok cheated on Yuki with other girls. They fought a café, from anger on the couple, the news was spread to the friends and the faculty because Yuki was the famous idol and the favourite of the communication art faculty.

Normally, Padbok didn't care anything... but the engineering boys who had a lover or flirted with communication arts girls must be confessed with him. So they had to assemble by Mark, who had a handsome face and was the prom king to make a deal and from the people to ask for the forgiveness boisterously.

Wayu despised him... maybe Mark thought that it was Communication Arts. If the engineering was banned, would he be petulant to stop the war like this?

Grit seemed like to know that Mark will be stand him up but didn't say anything... besides asked Wayu for a lunch at the restaurant outside the college.

After arriving, Wayu found that Grit wasn't alone....wide back of the men who sit and turned the back on him... although Wayu met him just one time but he still memorized... the one who had ever misunderstood he was Pa.

"Wayu come here, do you want anything else?" Grit moved to allow Wayu sit beside him and gave me the menu.

Thanoo made an eye contact with Wayu. There was something told that he could remember Wayu as well. The handsome face like that, it would be more attractive to get closer... but Thanoo's personality was taciturn and majestic, so it wasn't easy to get to know him.

"Hello Grit...and Thanu" Wayu said hi to both senior.

"I forgot both of you had met each other... Thanu this is Wayu, the prom king of freshmen in the science faculty...."

"Hi, Wayu". Thanu's smile changed the face from little bit angry to be softer. Made a tiny smile from the edges of the mouth like barely to notice... it was enough to know that because his handsome glowing to make everyone look back.

"Thanoo was the prom king of the college three years ago... the freshmen never see that because Thanoo was left off the study last year." Grit told both of them before getting to the point of Dr. Paravee. There was a medical student Thanwa or Thanoo, who was the remarkable and pride of the medical faculty.

Grit still memorized that no one of the first-year students in the faculty didn't know Thanoo. With a unique face and outstanding grade also he was the son of the famous doctor of the country, he was flawless that's hard to believe they were all in the one man... but with the taciturn and calm personality of Thanoo, it was better to respect more than crazy at him in the girls like other prom kings.

"The prom king of the university...previous generation...is that Pa?" It was no idea why Wayu always related to the prom king from the medical faculty. Although they were different person... year....and style anyway.

"Yes, Thanoo was taking care of Pa when he entered the prom king contest of the university." And that made Grit knew Thanoo at the same time. In the time of senior and junior prom kings joined together, it sounded like people in the university were very crazy in them. Different handsome and styles were incomparable.... If they were in the same generation... they would be in the prom king position together certainly.

Wayu felt hard to swallow to have some water. He shouldn't say about Pa... the good atmosphere of the table stopped for a while before Thanoo who sit quietly all long asked something.

"Pa already left off the study right?"

"Do you know about Pa?" The drop out of Dr. Pa was sudden to make people in the college knew but for Thanoo who didn't come back to study permanently also knew that. Grit was quite surprised. "Previously, Pa contacted me to ask about the drop out once."

Grit and Wayu looked in their eyes... before Wayu couldn't wait to say something. "Did Pa tell you the reason what he will do for drop out?"

Thanoo looked at the Wayu's face. He knew there was anything more than an acquaintance and senior and junior from different faculties. It made him thought carefully before answering.

"Thanoo... Wayu and Pa used to date" Grit answered. Grit answered. He concentrate with Thanoo's answer because it became a last clue of Paravee missing.

"I asked Pa why he would leave off the study... are you sure you won't be disappointed later..." Thanoo looked deep into the Wayu's eyes. "Pa told me that we wouldn't be disappointed because he did for someone who loved the most."

Wayu bite his lips tight... his face became burn... especially inner corner of eyes... for the man who you loved the most? ... then left heartless and disappeared.... left Wayu with the terrible pain. He had to gather all strengths almost to death to stand up confidently again.

You did it for me?

I don't... I don't really understand... Pa.

"Wayu, I gotta go study.... OK?" Grit asked him with concern. He saw Wayu's face turned to pale and didn't touch any food.

"Don't worry, I don't have a class this afternoon.... I think I will go back to my room to have some rest." Wayu seemed to know himself at that time. He tried to change facial expression to be normal as possible. If there was any class, it's not sure that Wayu would be able to handle it or not because there were a lot of chaos in his head.

This time mark was away but Grit didn't want Wayu to go back alone. ".... How you go? I'll send you back."

"It's okay, I can go alone.... It's not good to be late." Wayu always took care of himself like got used to it.

Grit still didn't rely on Wayu like wanted to say something more, but Thanoo ended the conversation with his deep voice together with his power and got used to the decisive style. It made both of juniors couldn't deny him.

"Grit.... go to study, I will give Wayu a ride."

Thanoo handled the bill to the front of the restaurant while Grit and Wayu were following him.

"Grit, I think I should better go alone." Wayu whispered for help because he couldn't ask Thanoo by himself.

"No one can deny the word of Thanoo... don't worry about Pa.... I'm waiting to see him too. I'll ask him a question what's wrong with him?"

Wayu nodded his head... and got an idea. "Grit.... I almost forget it. Mark give me a message to you."

"What?" Grit made a confused face until Wayu leaned over and whispered those two words by his ear in the same manner that Mark would do. If mark was here... it would be weird that Wayu got closer to Grit like their faces almost stuck with each other. There was nothing in their mind like the naughty boy just wanted to take a chance to approach him. Grit made frown face but still smiled too that made Wayu wanted to shoot a photo to anger Mark.

To be continued