Chapter 1

"Angel wake up! your going to be late for the school bus on your first day of your new school." Mother calling out from the kitchen.

"I am up" I reply getting out my bed and going into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, hop into the shower,brush my hair and put on a black shirt and my school uniform sweatpants on that had my new school logo on the side of my left leg, put on my shoe and left my room .

On my way to the kitchen I saw my little sister name crystal eating breakfast and seeing the news. I look at her and said "was good ugly" and keep it moving toward the kitchen.

As i enter into the kitchen i saw my mother making me a nice bacon,egg and cheese and a nice cup of coffee for me . I set in the table and started to eat my food.

After i finish eating my breakfast I look at my mother and said "are you going to go down stairs with me to wait for the school bus together?"

She turns around and look at me and said "yes I will come with you down stares if you want me to." with a smile on her face.

"So let's go before we be late for the school bus" I told my mother meanwhile i grab my book bag and my hat and open the door. Me and my Mother rush down the stairs until we got in front of my house and there it was the school bus waiting for me. I give my mother a hug and told her goodbye and got into the bus.

As i got into the bus i saw the kids looking at me. "hey you kid what is your name?" the bus driver said looking at me.

"Oh my name is angel alicea" I said it with a nervous face on looking at the bus driver.

"Oh my name is pedro and I am going to be your bus driver for this school year and here are some simple rules on this bus. You are going to be giving an assigned seat with a partner that is going to be sitting with you at all time. You can not change your seat or partner at any time. If you have any question or any problem we will change your seat and your partner. Do you understand what am trying to say?"

"Yes sir" I nodded my head and walk to my assigned seat the bus driver gave me.

As I got to my assigned seat I saw a girl setting next to the window looking outside the window with her hoodie on so i took seat next to her.

Ten minutes had pass and i look at the girl sitting next to me. i decided to break the silence.

" Hey you girl, my name is angel what is yours?"meanwhile i was looking at her.

She turn around towards me and then i saw your beautiful green eyes and her Caramel skin tone. she had black straight hair running down to her chest and glasses on. it almost felt like everything was going on slow motion.

"Hey my name is Sorlette is nieces to meet you" looking at me with a smile in her face.

I was speechless for a good minute until I heard somebody infant of me and said something to sorlette

"listen lil bitch tell your brother when i see him, he better get ready for me" and then he pull sorlette hair until she started to cry.

I got up and punch the kid in the face and started to swing on him. I knock him out on my first punch and I got on top of him and starting to punch him in the face until the bus driver got me off the kid.

The bus driver look at me and said " are u okay" with a nervous face on.
I calm down and look at him and nodded my head up and down.

"Iook angel I saw what happened but when i stop the bus and got off the seat u had that bully in the floor pounded him out. I will need to do some paper work for what just happen so most likely you will need to go to the main office at some point of the day"

"Okay i will go to the main offices as soon as i get to the school." looking at him.

After i was done talking to the bus driver i went back to my seat to find sorlette still crying on the seat. i took a seat right next to her and said " i am really sorry sorlette for what just happen to you." looking at her.

She turns around and look at me and said "thank you for defendant me from that bully." looking at me with her face all watery.

so after ten minutes me and sorlette started to talk we finally made it to the school. and there it was, waiting for me not knowing the problems that lays ahead don't stop here, is only the beginning.

i hope you enjoy The Struggles Of Life frist chapter. i know it maybe boring know but thing is going to be heating up soon enough. so please dont forget to vote and like my book.