After a week of her brief talk with Sana, Tzuyu was back to the prescription counter. It was Hansol's day off, and Tzuyu took advantage of the opportunity to work on her book. It was a quiet day at the store so far. Her boss Jinyoung was snoring and drooling over the register station, what required Tzuyu to eventually wake him up to serve a costumer. "Christ, why this man is not retired yet?"

The process of organizing her thoughts into the story to type later at her computer was making Tzuyu a little bit horny, one of the down sides of writing erotica in public places. She was concentrating really hard in a particular part about Elkie's lap dance when she felt a shadow above her. But it took a few more seconds for her to realize that a costumer was in front of her. Tzuyu was caught off guard by the noise of fingers taping against the counter. She looked up to an annoyed but beautiful face of a very tall red-haired girl around her age.

"Huh, may I help you?" Tzuyu asked, shaking her head a bit to move away the sex cloud of thoughts from her mind.

"I'm here to take some prescription pills" the tall girl said waving a piece of paper in front of Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu pulled the paper from the girl, looking for the number code of the prescription. She went to the back of the store, moving her index finger around the paper bags with medications, looking for the right number. When her eyes laid over the exactly combination, she checked for the name of patience and the drug to confirm her match.

"Folic acid – Sana MinatozakiHoly shit!

Tzuyu looked at the receipt again, confirming one more time it was indeed what the red hair girl was there to take.

"Are you Sana Minatozaki?" Tzuyu said to tall girl, back at the counter.

"No. She is my girlfriend. Why?" answered the other girl in a harsh tone, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Tell her to take one pill every day after the main meal" Tzuyu answered at the huffy tone in the other girl's voice, delivering her the bag and a folded sheet.

"Right. Thanks" the tall girl said in a more neutral tone, taking the medication and turning to leave the store.

Tzuyu was left with a million thoughts about what just happened. So Sana had a girlfriend? Why she needed those pills? Why that girl was mad? She has nothing to do with Sana. Not that she knew Sana, but, really?

And with the certainty that she indeed knew nothing about anything, Tzuyu logged in the drugstore system and typed the name of Sana Minatozaki in the prescription tab. And there it was, all the information about her prescription. The date was the same Sana went to the store and paid for her medication. Everything else checked. Tzuyu even tried to see if any other Sana has had left any prescription at that very same day. No. So, yeah, this Sana Minatozaki was her Sana, the Cupcake girl. "She was not flirting... was she just being nice? Damn, Tzuyu."

The realization of the obvious conclusion gave her a timid but fast growing head ache. She wasn't in the mood to work on her book anymore. In fact, nothing else was appealing in that moment. The more she thought about the girl the more she got angry to herself. Why she let her expectations for a stranger get so high? Okay, Sana was beautiful, nice, has the smile worth of a thousand of sunshines, warm golden eyes that could melt any stone heart... but even then, no, no, no. She should just stop thinking about the girl, period. Fairytales and happy endings was not in the stars for Tzuyu.

Still wondering about her angst, Tzuyu's mind led to another thread of questions. Why Sana needed folic acid? Tzuyu had been working at the drugstore for a few months now, but never really paid attention to some of the medication use. When a costumer needed some advice she would call Jinyoung, who was a trained pharmacist. And he practically lived there anyway. Now she wished she would have paid more attention. "Or I could just use the internet, like most people do. Duh."

Typing in the drugstore computer, Tzuyu just googled the name of the med, then...holy shit! So, folic acid was something women generally uses as a pre-natal med to avoid the fetal malformation. Of course, this was not the only use of the substance, but Tzuyu's mind went to the worst case scenario. Was Sana trying to get pregnant? Or was she actually already pregnant?