The Continuation of This Book!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a WHILE... like 3 years to be exact, heh...

So if you have been around since the beginning, thank you for all of your love and support as I wrote this series, but it's officially time for me to use the (now deleted) chapters of voting for how this book will be finished.

From here on out the storyline and actual writing of the book will be collaborated on by two AMAZING authors, wavesofstars and SadieRubyKane.

I'm not totally leaving the work process though as I will still be uploading the chapters here, to avoid confusion, as well as editing every chapter to make sure it's all the best it can be for all of you lovely readers (I think I used to call you guys my lovely waffles).

The first update (aka Chapter 3) will be uploaded and published on August 18th because, as you probably already know, is Seaweed Brain's birthday.

I love you all, and wish you all the best. It's officially time for me to hand the reins over to the new authors. Enjoy! They have absolutely WONDERFUL things planned for you guys.

Until next time, PEACE OUT!

P.S. If you want to keep reading my work, check out my most recent! The School for Beautiful People.