Chapter 1

Sadie's POV

I stared at the guy who said his name was Harry Potter. "Hi my name is Sadie Kane, and that thing over there is my older brother, Carter. The rest are: Zia, Walt, Jaz, Cleo, and Alyssa." I spoke up first.

"Nice to meet you, Sadie! I'm Hermione and that's Ron and Ginny they're siblings." The girl with curly hair explained with a wide smile.

"Hey! Why did you call me a thing?!" Carter finally noticed.

"Because you are, right? Would you rather 'it'?" I reason.

"NO! I prefer my name!" He shouts.

"Ok then, Mr. Wikipedia."

"Wai- HEY!"

"Come on, guys. Stop bickering! We need to explain who and what we are." Jaz said gesturing to all of us.

"Ok. Well since you already know our names, we'll skip that part. Short explanation: We are Egyptian Magicians that follow the paths of the gods, so we have powers that we use through wants and staffs. Our spells we use are with hieroglyphs, Egyptian writing. Any questions?" I babble quickly to get this part over with. It's usually the most boring part, in my opinion.

"Uhh..... Not really, I guess...." Harry said, looking stunned along with his three friends.

"We are wizards. We use wands and words to cast spells for defense, offense, and random other things. We also make potions that have a whole assortment of effects. This school your in, is Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. We all go to school here. This is our third time going through the same year of teaching due to the last two years just being full of wars and chaos." Ginny tells us.

"Well, we should go visit Professor Dumbledore, to see how he is doing, and to vp get some schedules. We will be staying for some time after all. We might as well do some classes and work on our wizardry skillzzzz." Percy says taking out a small stick that I'm guessing is a wand.

We follow the demigods through the school until after many weird things, like an appearing stairway, we arrive in front of a door.

When Annabeth knocked, we heard a quiet, "Come in." From the other side of the door.

"Hey, Professor!" Leo shouts upon entering the room, scared the wits out of the poor old man sitting at a desk.

"Oh! You're back! And you brought friends....? Demigods I presume?" Dumbledore questions.

"No, we are actually magicians from Egyptian heritage. We follow the path of the gods, and we use spells, potions, and incantations, much like your wizards." Carter corrects the man. "My name is Carter, this my sister Sadie, and our friends, Walt, Zia, Jaz, Alyssa, and Cleo, Sir."

"Oh, please, call me Dumbledore. So do you need schedules? I'm guessing you could just use the wands you already have for classes, so let's just conjure up some schedules, shall we?" He waved his stick-wand in the air and a dozen or so papers appeared. Each had its own elaborate schedule on it.

"Thanks, now what should we do?" I ask, kind of confused.

"Well, head down to the Great Hall, Annabeth and Percy will show you, at dinner, and that is when you will be sorted into your different houses." Dumbledore smiles at us and we leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~After Sorting~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV

Everyone got into the same house, Gryffindor, not that that wasn't expected.

That night, we showed everyone to the room in which they'd be sleeping. Preparing themselves for the next day.

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought of how this will be one of the first restful nights that I've had in a long while.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey there, everyone! How did you enjoy it? I felt like it was super boring, but don't worry! I'll speed it up and make it better! I hope at least..... But anyway I have a few ideas.

#1: Should I write requirements for me to update at the end of each chapter? Like for instance, I would say to have 25 views, 5 votes, and 3 comments on this chapter for me to update. It actually benefits for faster updates so I don't procrastinate too much like usual.

#2: I wanted to do a thing where I write something like "~ Chloe" at the end of each chapter/authors note. But the problem is, I want it to be unique. I decided to make a small little competition out of it! Until October 10th, I will be watching what cool names for me that I should use at the end of my updates that you amazing little readers come up with. It can be ANYTHING! What I will do is, on October 10th, I will pick out my five favorite names that you came up with and put them up for everyone to vote on!

#3: At the end of each chapter, I decided to do something different than Quizzy Quizzo Questions. I was going to do mentions/dedications for one person each chapter. I will only do it for the same person once, so then more people get a chance to be mentioned. If you would like to be mentioned, you have to comment something that really catches my attention. But I just advise to just comment your usual comments because those are fine. They are all so much fun to go through, so you should just stick with those. I swear to god, you guys. You comment some of the WEIRDEST shit. I swear to god, you do. I'm just saying..... XD

Until next update (chappy or AN)...... BYEZZZZZ :D

UPDATE ON THE ABOVE: These are all no longer happening as (if you are yet to know) this book has been claimed by a new author!