𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕠

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Hey Hobiiii," Taehyung dragged out, patting Hoseok on the back before subtly sneaking a glance to Jimin and Dawon, who smirked at him casually behind Hoseok who was still blind to their whole entire set up plan.

So far, so good.

And Yoongi was still clueless too since his back was turned and eyes busied with something on his phone.

"So, ummm—" Hoseok was about to say, before he got cut off immediately.

"You know what," Jimin began, catching Hoseok off guard, "I actually already ate breakfast, so I'm gonna go, toodles!"

"Yeah same, but there's someone waiting at the table for you already so you won't be completely alone!" Taehyung chimed, grabbing Dawon by the wrist before dragging her out as well and towards the direction of a nearby milkshake bar, but not until before shouting a semi-hushed, "Enjoy your date!"

"What the fuck?" Hoseok whispered to himself under his breath, walking up to the front desk sat right at the entrance of the place.

"Hi ummm I'm here under the reservation for Jung Hoseok?" He told the lady, who beckoned him right away to follow her to one of the tables under the natural sunlight.

Although he was more than confused as to why his friends and little sister ditched him spontaneously, he wasn't going to be a dickhead unlike them and ditch the other person who came along as well.

Whoever that person may be, since they didn't mention a name.

But shock overtook him when he saw what table the lady led him to, which surprisingly took him to one where a head of suspiciously familiar frosty blue hair greeted him, the said person typing something on his phone in an unbothered fashion.

"We'll come back to your table in a few minutes, enjoy!" The waitress chirped, placing down two menus onto the table before walking away briskly, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi alone.

In that moment, Hoseok wanted nothing more than to slap Jimin, Taehyung, and Dawon across the face senseless, since he wasn't prepared at all for a first date and was hoping for it to be something not like this.

But, he went along with his despite how agitated he was towards them in that moment, and hesitantly pulled out the chair in front of Yoongi with a pale pink face, taking him by surprise completely since Yoongi was also not expecting Hoseok to be the person to accompany him.

"Oh, what—"

"I don't know either," was all Hoseok said, a low chuckle slipping from his lips in the process, "but I think Jimin, Tae, and Dawon um set us up here on purpose."

Getting the message, all Yoongi could really do in that moment was form an 'O' shape with his mouth, before playfully rolling his eyes at the entire thing.

"So..." he trailed off, fingers fumbling with one the straw wrappers, "this is our first date then I'm guessing?"

"Yep," Hoseok followed up, popping the 'p' as he leaned back in the booth he was seated at before scanning the menu's variety options.

"That's — nice of them."

"Yeah it's cute how they thought of it, I just, I don't know. Never mind," Hoseok stammered nervously, not being able to find the right words without coming off as embarrassing.

『 ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ⋙ sᴏᴘᴇ 』✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें