Y/N: Damn that was exhausting. Said with a neutral look.

Ddraig: At least you didn't get yourself killed partner. Said from behind.

Albion: True it was a close call. Said from behind.

He turn to see ddraig staring right at him.

By the left of ddraig is albion.

(A/N: Forgot to add their true appearance within the sacred gears since they are different alternative forms from the originals

(A/N: Forgot to add their true appearance within the sacred gears since they are different alternative forms from the originals.)

(Y/N) start to remember and stands up looking at his two dragon partners.

Y/N: It wasn't a dream that really happened were in a different alternative dimension. Said with a surprise look.

Both dragons nod.

Albion: It appears so kid, but I sense the counter part of ddraig very close. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: Well I'll do ask a questions first before revealing myself with both of you so don't react something stupid ok. Said with a neutral look.

Both dragons nod and he disappeared to wake up.

Back tk reality.

While issei was complaining again not going to see girls changing they heard someone groaning and look to see the teen waking up and opening his eyes which he slowly sits up.

Doing some stretching hear some bones crack.

Y/N: Man that hurt a lot. Said in with annoyed look.

Then he noticed the three people which he is shocked to see who they are.

Asia: Thank goodness your alright, are you still in pain. Said with a worried look.

He didn't react because he's still shocked to see them.

Y/N: No it's alright, I'm fine now thanks asia. Said with a smile.